What's a spinnin' in your CD player?

:rolleyes:  It's Friday, right??

Fuckin' ay, and not a minute too soon. This has been the week from hell...

You ain't kidding!! Work's been hell, had computer problems at home, and freaking snow all day yesterday and part of this morning! Stop the madness! :crazy:

Listening to:

Sleazy - Wipe Out

Sleazy - big A....

sleaze/hard rock from Germany...not bad at all from the first few songs I've heard. :banger:

You ain't kidding!! Work's been hell, had computer problems at home, and freaking snow all day yesterday and part of this morning! Stop the madness!  :crazy:

Although I have to say if it wasn't for your snow I wouldn't have got out of Detroit until 7:25 last night, but due to the snow in Charlotte I was able to grab a delayed 3:24 that left at 6:00, much nicer for me. Plus because all the people on the flight (except me) were delayed over two hours, they gave us all free beer... :drink:

That ALMOST makes up for an incredibly crappy trip to Detroit. I'm jus' a poor innocent Jersey boy, too delicate for urban America... or something like that... :blink:

To stay on topic, I'm crankin' Damn Cheetah, still can't decide if I like it or not, they're all over the place as far as influences... I think I do though...

To stay on topic, I'm crankin' Damn Cheetah, still can't decide if I like it or not, they're all over the place as far as influences... I think I do though...

I like Les' vocals on the ballads MUCH better than the rockers, to be honest. "Some Kinda Woman" is still pretty cool......

I tried to switch over to something different ...... American Dog "Last Of A Dying Breed" but...........ack..... <_<

Back to PC69 for me......

I tried to switch over to something different ...... American Dog "Last Of A Dying Breed" but...........ack..... <_<

The only thing I really DON'T like on the Damn Cheetah CD is those crappy-ass backing vocals on the song "Damn Cheetah". Sounds like when we let my drummer sing on one of our demos.... :help:

I like American Dog, The Great Provider mentioned in some of our previous posts sent me Red, White, Black & Blue, which is great when I feel like drinkin' a lot and cussin' at people. :banger: Hmm, that's almost all the time... :crazy:

I tried to switch over to something different ...... American Dog "Last Of A Dying Breed"  but...........ack..... <_<

The only thing I really DON'T like on the Damn Cheetah CD is those crappy-ass backing vocals on the song "Damn Cheetah". Sounds like when we let my drummer sing on one of our demos.... :help:

I like American Dog, The Great Provider mentioned in some of our previous posts sent me Red, White, Black & Blue, which is great when I feel like drinkin' a lot and cussin' at people. :banger: Hmm, that's almost all the time... :crazy:

:o Ooooh......totally can't picture him diggin that!!!

Maybe that one's better.........I just couldn't get into this today.

*sighhhh*........what am I in the mood for now...... ???

Suggest something......

I'm listening to D2 - Cockroach, got the Paul Laine version on, so hard to decide whether I like him or Ted better, I think it depends on the song. Definitely like Ted better on "Still Kickin'".

Try that, nice and butt kicking, but still plenty melodic... B)

I'm listening to D2 - Cockroach, got the Paul Laine version on, so hard to decide whether I like him or Ted better, I think it depends on the song. Definitely like Ted better on "Still Kickin'".

Try that, nice and butt kicking, but still plenty melodic... B)

OOOOOOOOOOHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent choice!!!

BUT.......I like Paul On Still Kickin! :P

Ooooh.....shall we take this to FlameFest???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:o  Ooooh......totally can't picture him diggin that!!!

Maybe that's why he sent it to me. He sent me the actual CD, not a copy...

:o Damn........he likes you better than me!!! :crying:

:lol:

I tried to switch over to something different ...... American Dog "Last Of A Dying Breed"  but...........ack..... <_<

:P Yep, that's definitely beer drinkin', cussin' and raising hell music! :lol:

I dig a few of American Dog's songs, but overall, I like the old Salty Dog stuff much better. :banger:

* Hey MJ, try McQueen Street 2 (can

't remember if you have that one though), AdrianGale - Re:Program, or Y&T - Contagious.....or you can do like I do, when I can't decide exactly what I want to hear, I throw in the mighty Back For the Attack by Dokken! :banger::banger::drink:

BUT.......I like Paul On Still Kickin! :P

Ooooh.....shall we take this to FlameFest???

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol: Oh absolutely, I resemble your remarks.

Actually I think it's just that I heard Ted's version first, so it just seems "right" when I hear it with him on vox... and since I'm always right, I'm afraid that overrides any opinion you might have... :P

...just kidding of course... :D

* Hey MJ, try McQueen Street 2 (can

't remember if you have that one though), AdrianGale - Re:Program, or Y&T - Contagious.....or you can do like I do, when I can't decide exactly what I want to hear, I throw in the mighty Back For the Attack by Dokken! :banger::banger::drink:

Oooooh........Contagious might be the thing after D2!! There's a *ahem* REALLY great song on there!!! :lol::P

And nope......don't have McQueen Street 2.........yet.

What's that line again??? "SO much music..................... :lol:

And nope......don't have McQueen Street 2.........yet.

Gotta get that one...you need a little Psychosis! :banger::D

I think Blue would agree! :drink::D

Gotta get that one...you need a little Psychosis!  :banger:  :D

I think Blue would agree!   :drink:  :D

You KNOW I do! :banger:

:unsure: OK now..........what's that supposed to mean???

You callin me crazy??? <_<

Psychosis is the title of one kickass song offa their CD! It f'n ROCKS! :banger:

You know I'd never call you crazy....deranged maybe, but NOT crazy! :P:lol:

:P:P:P

Nah I don' tink so. We's jus' sayin' you be likin' that album. That song in particular is MOST excellent. Besides I thought everyone around here was at least partly crazy... :crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:B):crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy::crazy:

That's a group photo of all the members of this message board...I'm the cool one...

Psychosis is the title of one kickass song offa their CD! It f'n ROCKS! :banger:

You know I'd never call you crazy....deranged maybe, but NOT crazy! :P:lol:

:P:P:P

:o bite.......ok, never mind :lol:

Hey......wasn't there samples on their site at one time? I just went there looking, but I couldn't find anything........do you know where to go??

(Notice I didn't ask if you knew where I should go......'fraid you would really TELL me where to go!!! :lol: )

Here ya go:

http://www.mcqueenstreet.com/audio/index.html

What About Jane , Strange Dreams, and White Junk Monkey rock too! :headbanger:

Here ya go:

http://www.mcqueenstreet.com/audio/index.html

What About Jane , Strange Dreams, and White Junk Monkey rock too! :headbanger:

THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!

You rock too!!!! ;):D

How did I miss that??? :unsure:

"Psychosis" is a GREAT song off of that album!!!! :banger:

"Psychosis" is a GREAT song off of that album!!!! :banger:

One of those hooks that once you listen to it, you can't get it out of your head all day. But in a good way, not like when I watch the Jetsons and THAT gets stuck in my head...Meet George Jetson...

Native Tongue - Poison.  An album that had to grow on me, but is very underrated.  Good stuff!

While I found Kotzen to be an arrogant ignorant prick when I met him (Bret,Bobby & Rikki were really nice guys) he did bring something cool to the band in the form of his backing vocals!

It reminded me of bands like Bon Jovi & Thunder where the guitarist is as good a singer or better than the actual vocalist which adds for some fantastic backing vocals & harmonies!

While Native Tongue isn't my favorite Poison disc, it does contain my favorite Poison Song "Stand"...just something about that song I dig. I agree that Kotzen brought a new sound to the group, not just with his guitar playing, but with his backing vocals as Captain H stated. Whole disc has a "bluesier" feel that I enjoy!

* Can't remember, was it Ritchie Kotzen or Blues Saraceno who had the affair with one of the other band member's wives?

I gotta say that Theatre Of The Soul is probably one of my fave Poison ballads ever,so despite being a total DeVille fan & a despiser of Kotzen,I still acknowledge quality when I hear it.

Anyway,just been listening to Alfonzetti-Machine again & I gotta say I am fucking hooked on this album.

Of all the albums I have purchased recently,this one is the only one thats hooked itself into my brain!

I know some people were put off by the more "modern" style Matti adopted on this one,I just feel that the writing was so much better on it.

Good stuff!