Song of the Day

66 mustang

DEICIDE - Desecrator

I know it's a strange choice as Song of the Day, but I love the dark & brutal riff on this tune - is a very chilling track that is more Black Metal than DM...

Another song of love and fluffiness,eh Tim. <_<

I'm likin' everything this morning

Do you like me, Pete?

I don't have a song in the head at the moment... well, I guess 'Another love' is now in there. And yes, Frontline are a f*cking amazing band.

You especially tiger... :crazy:

I have not listened to anything today, but damned if Outshined - Soundgarden isn't stuck in my head for whatever reason... :blink:

Do you like me, Pete?

This day is already the best ever. ;)

In my head, 'Wave goodbye to a friend' by Friction... and mental images of Pete in a tiger pattern g-string meowing.

Do you like me, Pete?

This day is already the best ever. ;)

In my head, 'Wave goodbye to a friend' by Friction... and mental images of Pete in a tiger pattern g-string meowing.

Is that Friction good? I always heard it sounded like Bon Jovi but I've never heard it.

I have a Snow Patrol song in my head. Not too sure of the name. Some of the lyrics are 'If I lay here, beside you... and just forget the world'. I'm missing heaps inbetween, but f*ck me it's a beautiful song. I heard it on my Ipod the other day too.

I have a Snow Patrol song in my head. Not too sure of the name. Some of the lyrics are 'If I lay here, beside you... and just forget the world'. I'm missing heaps inbetween, but f*ck me it's a beautiful song. I heard it on my Ipod the other day too.

That's "Chasing Cars", is me & the missus' fave tune at the moment too. Actually, the whole album is well worth getting IMO - and would be right up your street. Some very catchy tunes, but "Chasing Cars" has such a great melody....

Todays song:

LEVERAGE - Gone

'Maybe We Lost Our Love' - Sharx (WOW what a great song !!!)

Metal Church - Date With Poverty

Lyrics like "I'm so f**kin' broke, I can't even afford to pay attention!" speak to me during end-of-the-month-bill-payin' time

'Hiding In The Shadow' Emergency (Hol)

Jane - Jefferson Starship

New England - Don't Ever Wanna Lose Ya'

My 2 Favourite ever songs Ever Ever Ever

Jane - Jefferson Starship

New England - Don't Ever Wanna Lose Ya'

My 2 Favourite ever songs Ever Ever Ever

I am gonna say the NEW ENGLAND track too. I'd never heard of them until I saw the link to the video on YouTube, but is terrific stuff & I keep playing it. Is a little before my time - to be honest - but is great key-driven stuff...