Song of the Day

66 mustang

‘Keeper’ and ‘Fighting’ by Yellowcard, with a splash of ‘Recipe for disaster’ by Change of Pace

The thread is called "Song" of the day not "SongS". :whistle:

I cannot control the soundtrack to my head.

'Liar' - DaVinci

its 9am... im not allowing you to have a song of the day yet!

cheat.

Isn't the point of this thread to let the people know the song spinning around in your head for the day?

Maybe we still need to fight?

Just for you, Matt, I have 'Five becomes four' from Yellowcard keeping my face entertained. Wanna know what boxer shorts I'm wearing?

Just for you, Matt, I have 'Five becomes four' from Yellowcard keeping my face entertained. Wanna know what boxer shorts I'm wearing?

the ones with my face on them?

Nah, I needed to cook some marshmallows last night and I found out your face is highly flamable.

I'm wearing the polar bear ones today. The ones you gave me for my 14th birthday.

Nah, I needed to cook some marshmallows last night and I found out your face is highly flamable.

I'm wearing the polar bear ones today. The ones you gave me for my 14th birthday.

can we please remove this turdmuffin for good?

:baneed: PLEASE

can we please remove this turdmuffin for good?

:baneed: PLEASE

You'd miss me.

Like that time I went to the shops to buy you a Fergie Face Mask and you sent me a text message with brackets in the shape of a love heart.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Dark Endless - Marduk  
    • Seems the owner of Golden robot Mark Alexander-Erber,  has quite a dodgy history including fire arms charges, a failed hotel chain and several other failed companies plus a tattoo shop with a notorious drug kingpin as his partner, which was controversial due to the paper work being botched as the shop should never have been given planning permission. Sounds like another company of his is going under.
    • Behind The Mirror - Kreator   
    • Looks like there is a huge drama around the new Rileys LA Guns album, The Dark Horse. Apparently Golden Robot records was supposed to ship CDs and vinyl in April but they have gone dark. This was posted on the Rileys LA Guns FB page today: What’s up everybody? I wanted to give you all an update on the Vinyl & CD for THE DARK HORSE since they were supposed to be shipping mid April. But April has come and gone with no answers from GOLDEN ROBOT RECORDS, so I can’t. We have no idea what is happening with it. We don’t know if it’s been made, being made or never coming because Golden Robot Records won’t tell us. They won’t answer my emails so we are all left in limbo. I re-did the art 3 times to fit their changing templates. So the art was done over a year ago. Believe me that was a lot of work and we (the Band) were also looking forward to seeing the finished product. But like I said, as of now we don’t know. I will try to keep you all posted if I hear anything. Very disheartening
    • Scorpions - Tokyo tapes   Once all these Scorpions albums show up, I will have completed the studio album discography for them and replaced any tape copies I had. I don't see myself buying anymore live albums other than Moment of glory as not really a live album fan, and already have enough. And certainly no more best of type things unless they have exclusive tracks like Born to touch your feelings. I was trying to complete their discography a few years ago, but it got derailed by my medical issue.
    • Endless Wire-The Who
    • He's Back (The Man Behind The Mask)-Alice Cooper
    • That's fair.  And usually I don't get too into categorizing artists as everyone defines things differently.  I think "active" rock was a term given to artists which U.S. rock radio stations are playing in their rotation rather than a genre in itself.  But I recall Collective Soul, rightly or wrongly, being considered an alternative or post-grunge band in the mid-90's.   And were one of the artists that U.S. rock radio stations were playing instead of many of the melodic rock acts that were popular just a few years earlier   
    • Yeah thats very good,hopefully more info will be forthcoming one way or another.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.