Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

I think doughnuts (donuts) should have fashion shows and parade down the catwalk showing off a variety of icing and toppings.

I'm still reading through the posts I miss, but if one tops this in regards to sheer genius power, I will have to remove my clothes... from the wardrobe and eat them.

If you poured a cup of love into a bowl already filled with love, does the love multiply or is love just as it always was in it's singular form? Pure, and lovely?

It's questions like these that trouble my sweet innocent head before I rest with my dreams in the night.

Love can be deadly when over consumed.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think doughnuts (donuts) should have fashion shows and parade down the catwalk showing off a variety of icing and toppings.

I'm still reading through the posts I miss, but if one tops this in regards to sheer genius power, I will have to remove my clothes... from the wardrobe and eat them.

If you poured a cup of love into a bowl already filled with love, does the love multiply or is love just as it always was in it's singular form? Pure, and lovely?

It's questions like these that trouble my sweet innocent head before I rest with my dreams in the night.

Love can deadly when over consumed.

Way to go Typo Nazi.

Love can deadly when over consumed.

Way to go Typo Nazi.

I am no longer the Typo Nazi.

I'M RICK JAMES BITCH!!!!!!

Because the bowl has finite capacity, it would overflow onto the table with the new tablecloth you just got as a wedding gift, and then as a final insult, left unrefrigerated love will turn, leaving your eat-in kitchen smelling of spoiled love as well as being a bit sticky.

Good Morning Eric Brittingham!!!!

Positive thoughts.

mush

The Glass is half Empty. :angry:

Yep, and then I dropped it on my ceramic tile kitchen floor... :(

So now it's not just empty but it's now broken.

And me not wearing shoes... :lame:

Positive thoughts.

mush

The Glass is half Empty. :angry:

Yep, and then I dropped it on my ceramic tile kitchen floor... :(

So now it's not just empty but it's now broken.

And me not wearing shoes... :lame:

Ouch.

Because the bowl has finite capacity, it would overflow onto the table with the new tablecloth you just got as a wedding gift, and then as a final insult, left unrefrigerated love will turn, leaving your eat-in kitchen smelling of spoiled love as well as being a bit sticky.

If love is not over-flowing, spoiling stuff and sticky, then to me it's not true love anyway.

I assume you have proper Testicle Festival attire on.

mush

What would the proper attire be for such a festival? I don't want to be over- or under-dressed.

mush

What would the proper attire be for such a festival? I don't want to be over- or under-dressed.

Loincloth!

mush

Loincloth!

Manowar!!!!

mush

Loincloth!

Manowar!!!!

Death to false metal non-loincloth wearing pussies!!!

mush

Loincloth!

Manowar!!!!

Hail and Kill!!!!!!!!

mush

Loincloth!

Manowar!!!!

Hail and Kill!!!!!!!!

Are you the Defender, God has sent?

Loincloth!

Cool, so I'm good for both the Testicle Festival and the upcoming Manowar World Tour! :headbanger: