Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

금속Jay..Eric은 보고 있다 너를 읽었다 이것을... SSHHHH... 그는 좋아한다Madonna, 파스타 및 맥주를... 누군가를 말하지 말라

読書。基本的に本のtoo定義は表紙があって紙の束がまとまって文字が書いてあればという感じなのでmuch漫画、雑誌、小説その他諸time々なんでも読み漁ります。内on容がぺらい物は駄目です、最初yourと最後だけ読んで終わりです。だってその手の本、真ん中hands読まなくても何の影響もないもの

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

금속Jay..Eric은 보고 있다 너를 읽었다 이것을... SSHHHH... 그는 좋아한다Madonna, 파스타 및 맥주를... 누군가를 말하지 말라

読書。基本的に本のtoo定義は表紙があって紙の束がまとまって文字が書いてあればという感じなのでmuch漫画、雑誌、小説その他諸time々なんでも読み漁ります。内on容がぺらい物は駄目です、最初yourと最後だけ読んで終わりです。だってその手の本、真ん中hands読まなくても何の影響もないもの

:rofl2:

I'm still waiting for someone to take offense at my new signature line.

Iron Maiden, Dio, Black Sabbath, and Kiss do not suck. :angry:

He's just flame baiting. Don't fall for it. Ignore it and it will change. :P

Of course they don't. Obviously this sig line does not apply to YOU, Wes. :wub:

Seriously, I saw the phrase on a T-shirt at The Onion's web site and thought it fit well with my sarcastic sense of humor. :P And yes, I will change it eventually when I get tired of it....

This thread turned so oriental for a moment back there. I thought I too was of the Orient. But then I remembered I'm a dinosaur.

He's just flame baiting. Don't fall for it. Ignore it and it will change. :P

I've never baited a flame in my life. Although I have waited with bated breath on several non-consecutive occasions. No, I'm not going to tell you what I baited it with.

OK, that was awful. New rule: Fat Freddy is not allowed to post after drinking Red Bull. I'm trying too hard.

But then I remembered I'm a dinosaur.

I'd guess a Norkasaurus.

You know it... damn that has an awesome ring to it.

Seriously, I saw the phrase on a T-shirt at The Onion's web site and thought it fit well with my sarcastic sense of humor. :P And yes, I will change it eventually when I get tired of it....

I knew it didn't apply to me, I was just kidding.

SSSAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew it didn't apply to me, I was just kidding.

SSSAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTAAAAAAAANNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAS LEFT HIS KILLING FLOOR!

SAAAAAAAAA-TAN IS COMING BACK FOR MOOOORE!!! :banger:

I once wrote a short story which I've not yet completed, and it was called 'Satan in the Backseat'. It could've been magnificent if I was not so lazy and would just have finished the f*cker.

I'd guess a Norkasaurus.

How about a Lickalotopus?

I'd guess a Norkasaurus.

How about a Lickalotopus?

Isn't that an Australian marsupial?

Either way, I'm into that too.

Good Morning JustJason, Eric Brittingham, Geoff, Chad, Wes, Pete, Nick, and ... well... everybody else (did I forget anyone?)

If D.A.D.'s lyrics are to be believed, they throw the best damn parties at the Rim of Hell. Can anyone confirm this?

Good Morning JustJason, Eric Brittingham, Geoff, Chad, Wes, Pete, Nick, and ... well... everybody else (did I forget anyone?)

If D.A.D.'s lyrics are to be believed, they throw the best damn parties at the Rim of Hell. Can anyone confirm this?

Confirmed. :banger:

YES.

It's a big yeah from me too, but then again it's not hard to have an awesome party when Satan's involved.

It's a big yeah from me too, but then again it's not hard to have an awesome party when Satan's involved.

:agree:

Good Evening Eric Brittingham, Juan Croucier, Jeff Pilson, Billy Childs, Dana Strum, Nikki Sixx, Kelly Nickels, Rick Savage, Lonnie Vincent, Jerry Dixon, Rachael Bolan and all the other bass players that came from the 80's.

Do you play with your fingers or a pick?

Clunk.

Good Evening Eric Brittingham, Juan Croucier, Jeff Pilson, Billy Childs, Dana Strum, Nikki Sixx, Kelly Nickels, Rick Savage, Lonnie Vincent, Jerry Dixon, Rachael Bolan and all the other bass players that came from the 80's.

Clunk.

Always remember Weslysan....you pluck it, not strum it. Just ask Danny (Partridge) Bonaduce.

Clunk.

Always remember Weslysan....you pluck it, not strum it. Just ask Danny (Partridge) Bonaduce.

:unsure:

Clunk.

Apparently, I threw you for a loop....

Kix are for children.

Loops are for Toucans.

Metal is for Us.

:banger:

Clunk.

Apparently, I threw you for a loop....

Kix are for children.

Loops are for Toucans.

Metal is for Us.

:banger:

Also when it comes to Life cereal, Mikey likes it.