Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Morning to all HHers, especially Brokehand Geoff and of course, Eric Brittingham, who is the reason we all get out of bed every day.

And then the voice was gone... and everyone smiled.

Good morning Eric Brittingham, Jason, Wes, Keith, Pete, Chris, Chad, Rob, Nick and all the tones on the dail,

Buttons don't do themselves up.

Desadvantaged

I think Nick's in your country, cousin. In fact, is that him outside your window...?

I'll be damn, that is Nick out there mowing my yard.

It's awful nice of him to come all of this way just to help me out with my yard.

I think Nick's in your country, cousin. In fact, is that him outside your window...?

I'll be damn, that is Nick out there mowing my yard.

It's awful nice of him to come all of this way just to help me out with my yard.

That's so like Nick.

Tell Nick that if he wants to take a side trip to New Jersey on his way back to the UK, my yard could use some work too. It really needs some grass seed.

This is so off topic and is in the wrong thread but I hope one day we can all get together for some type of Heavy Harmonies get together.

If I was a Multi-Millionaire I'd organise the event and hire bands to play.

How awesome would that be?

This is so off topic and is in the wrong thread but I hope one day we can all get together for some type of Heavy Harmonies get together.

That would totally frickin' RAWK brother :headbanger: Start buyin' those scratch off Lotto tickets now!! ;)

That would totally frickin' RAWK brother :headbanger: Start buyin' those scratch off Lotto tickets now!! ;)

And Greenskeeper Nick could prepare the grounds for the event... it'd be so awesome.

And Greenskeeper Nick could prepare the grounds for the event... it'd be so awesome.

Geoff, you'd be in charge of the groupies. :tumbsup:

Oh, you know it.

Oh, you know it.

I thought you'd be all for that. :)

I volunteer to work the beer tent. I got mad keg-tapping skillz.

Good Morning to all the crew members, particularly Eric Brittingham, who as always is the man with the golden gun.

Happy 4/20. :pimp:

Good Hafternoon JustJason, Keef, Geoff, Wes, Chadders, Rick, Pete, Rob, Britters and all who have just come back from a greek wrestling match.

There's no waves or beach here...what's going on?

Rip curl

Good Morning to all HH'ers, especially Eric Brittingham, whose smile gives me a reason to wake up every morning.

Who can take the trash out, stomp it down for you?

Fmeh

Good afternoon JustJason, Keef, Geoff, Wes, Chad, Rick, Pee Wee Charvel, Rob, Rico Brittingham and that man waving from the train.

The tin men reach for me as I dance to their metallic laughter.

Baking Tray