Metal Jay Still At It.

JustJason

Trains suck, always. Boats are excellent, espcially when you're island hopping. Planes are awful, but usually mean you're heading somewhere cool and helicoptors, I imagine, would be pretty cool too.

Transport gets people moving. Let it move you.

You wouldn't want to tell my son that trains suck. He's obsessed with trains, particularly Thomas the Tank Engine. You'd make him cry. :crying:

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trains suck, always. Boats are excellent, espcially when you're island hopping. Planes are awful, but usually mean you're heading somewhere cool and helicoptors, I imagine, would be pretty cool too.

Transport gets people moving. Let it move you.

You wouldn't want to tell my son that trains suck. He's obsessed with trains, particularly Thomas the Tank Engine. You'd make him cry. :crying:

Shit. Sorry Keith. Please don't tell him.

Run, little elephant, run

It helps to run, little elephant

And just so you know, little elephant

Sitting will not hurt either, elephant so small.

This abstract poetry thing is really becoming a way of life for me.

Liked the song about the elephant. In fact I saw an AMAZING picture of a baby elephant at 16 weeks old in it's mothers womb..it's beautiful .... really. It's done with tiny cameras...all state of the art technology and stuff.

If I remember I'll take the picture home , scan it, and post it.

It looks perfect.....Makes you hate the tossers that seem intent on wiping things like this off the face of the planet for monetary gain even more.

Hey Nick, jokes aside I'd love to see that. My wife and I went elephant riding in Thailand and my girl's slightly obsessed with them at the moment. She loves 'em. She bought a beautiful piccie of a little elephant in the markets there. We have it hanging up at home. But yeah, I'd love to see that piccie. Elephants are great animals.

Thanks Nick... I'll have tissues ready. :)

On another sour, really disturbing note (even for me)... they had a lot of these elephant piccies in the markets in Thailand, obviously, and there were some really nice piccies. But there were also a few big frames and postcards of elephants mating. It was hard to view, to be honest. Only out of my deep envy for their manhood. :(

I need to publicly say I am sorry to Eric Brittingham. With all the stuff going on in the office today I forgot to say good morning. Please forgive me. In an effort to make up for it, I must say..........

Good Morning Eric Brittingham!!!!!!

You are always with me. You are the smile on my face. You are the music in my ears.

Listening Is So Awesome!!!

mush