Supernatural

66 mustang

*SPOILER ALERT!!!*

Okay, as some may guess I don't watch this show but I did give it a go at the start and probably saw about 2 or 3 episodes... but I'm just seeing previews on TV at the moment. Did they seriously kill off the second brother... the one with the short hair?

kinda....but hes died a few times throughout the show already, so has Sam

with Supernatural, if a character dies, it doesnt mean its the last youll see of them!

Is he still in every episode, like a ghost or something?

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*SPOILER ALERT!!!*

Okay, as some may guess I don't watch this show but I did give it a go at the start and probably saw about 2 or 3 episodes... but I'm just seeing previews on TV at the moment. Did they seriously kill off the second brother... the one with the short hair?

with Supernatural, if a character dies, it doesnt mean its the last youll see of them!

i havent seen Series 4, but i have an idea of what happens

i think its similar to what happened to Sam at the end of Series 2, but involving the good forces instead of the bad

just a hunch though..

*SPOILER ALERT!!!*

i think its similar to what happened to Sam at the end of Series 2, but involving the good forces instead of the bad

just a hunch though..

That's a very very good hunch.

And yes he's still alive. :tumbsup:

*SPOILER ALERT!!!*

just a hunch though..

That's a very very good hunch.

And yes he's still alive. :tumbsup:

Yeah, nothing was on TV last night so the first half of this stayed on the screen as I washed up. He was all over the episode looking very alive.

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...

They've been renewed for a 6th season but when they wrote the 5th they intended to leave it in a place where it can be tied up....im about 3 episodes from the finale cause i started downloading it to watch it xD

Yup as Izzy said they have been renewed for another season which I imagine will be the last. A pretty good finale and overall the last few episodes have been very good. It will be interesting to see where they go next season.

• 4 months later...

anyone watch the season opener last night? I think they did a good job with it and maybe this show still has some life in it. a focus on the mothers side of the family is a good way to go (SPOILER IF YOU HAVE NOT WATCHED THE WHOLE SERIES THROUGH ) -------since they were the hunters in the family and the dad was just kind of brought in it by their mom

I watched and agree.And I knew Dean couldnt/wouldnt stay a family man too long. He never would have forgiven himself if anything was to happen to her & the kid. He had to figure that someone would find him and try to get him eventually.

And I think the show would have been over or at least never the same if Sam hadnt come back some how.

Supernatural is about the both of them, lets face it....if one of the two gets killed off and doesn't get brought back then there's no Supernatural....which is why it's starting to get a bit annoying that they keep killing these characters off, cause is just pointless now....you know they're just gonna come back somehow -_-

I liked the premiere but wasn't blown away and knew Sam wouldn't be dead for long but I do wonder what their grandpa(Mitch Pillegi) is up to and why he's hiding the capture of that Gen from them but I guess we'll know in due time.

• 5 months later...

kind of got off the mom's side of the family and back to normal, I guess.

Looks that way and that's alright with me as this past episode was a classic with them going into the other universe and being their real names and on their TV show. Also I loved when Jensen says "You married the fake Ruby", that was priceless. Also was cool having the real show creator and producers in the show. Excellent episode and how darn funny was Micha Collins with his constant Tweets.

I have not read all the comments, but I have to say the Supernatural episode I saw this morning was the best most clever funny TV show i have ever watched, it is when Trickster puts them into Tvland and they have to play the parts to survive the game, they totally fucking trash and clown CSI Miami, as "formulaic mindless cop shows" that "all end exactly the same" then they proceed to stand around the dead body, making smart ass comments, followed by really cool putting their sunglasses on, ala David Caruso in CSI Miami, they do a Herpes medicine commercial, make fun of 80s sitcoms, and a Japanese game show called Nutbreaker!! it was a refreshing show of originality from a network television writing cast, and I for one am a solid new fan of this show, the name totally made me run the other way, as I am atheist, and find shows about ghosts and the supernatural totally absurd and absolutely ridiculous, but this is a epic TV show, not really dealing in peoples perceived real life supernatural thoughts, it is a total superhero show, and I for one am impressed and want to find out what season this episode is from and buy the DVD just to watch this original episode again and again!!

I have not read all the comments, but I have to say the Supernatural episode I saw this morning was the best most clever funny TV show i have ever watched, it is when Trickster puts them into Tvland and they have to play the parts to survive the game, they totally fucking trash and clown CSI Miami, as "formulaic mindless cop shows" that "all end exactly the same" then they proceed to stand around the dead body, making smart ass comments, followed by really cool putting their sunglasses on, ala David Caruso in CSI Miami, they do a Herpes medicine commercial, make fun of 80s sitcoms, and a Japanese game show called Nutbreaker!! it was a refreshing show of originality from a network television writing cast, and I for one am a solid new fan of this show, the name totally made me run the other way, as I am atheist, and find shows about ghosts and the supernatural totally absurd and absolutely ridiculous, but this is a epic TV show, not really dealing in peoples perceived real life supernatural thoughts, it is a total superhero show, and I for one am impressed and want to find out what season this episode is from and buy the DVD just to watch this original episode again and again!!

That is a great episode as are all the Trixter episodes(played by the great Richard Speight Jr. who you'll notice is in the new Pepsi Max commericals). This show does those funny as hell outside of the box episodes at least three or four times per season and it is refreshing to see a show not take itself so serious especially when you consider how serious some of the subject matter can be with the hunting of demons and fighting with and against angels. Cody I think you would of loved last weeks episode as well as they get thrown into the Supernatural TV show and are the actual actors names and are living real lifes and everything is a prop and part of the show. It was excellent. However for every offbeat episode there's one that is creepy as hell and makes your skin crawl. The pilot especially was that way.

That is a great episode as are all the Trixter episodes(played by the great Richard Speight Jr. who you'll notice is in the new Pepsi Max commericals). This show does those funny as hell outside of the box episodes at least three or four times per season and it is refreshing to see a show not take itself so serious especially when you consider how serious some of the subject matter can be with the hunting of demons and fighting with and against angels. Cody I think you would of loved last weeks episode as well as they get thrown into the Supernatural TV show and are the actual actors names and are living real lifes and everything is a prop and part of the show. It was excellent. However for every offbeat episode there's one that is creepy as hell and makes your skin crawl. The pilot especially was that way.

Yeah I am not really into the demons and shit, but I think the 2 guys that star in this are tremendously talented, and I think what it is that the show i was talking about puts them in a variety of different scenarios, and therefore shows you just how talented they are, that herpes commercial kills me, that bitch doing yoga, the old dude in front of the fire place, and then him playing basketball, it's just like a real herpes commercial, laughed my fucking ballz off! i definitely got to watch this show more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Yeah! good writers, good actors, well caste, I wish they would be more violent, and leave people dead, the coming back to life thing really kills me(no pun)it seems anytime i see someone die on this show, some how they get brought back to life by the end of the show! I catch the reruns on TNT in the morning, is this show still in production? if so when do the new ones appear? what fucking channel is it even on to begin with? doesn't seem like a network show at all?