James Arwine Ripoff artist

Here are the emails he sent me on both occasions he bid on my stuff,giving his excuses for not paying:

hello.......due to unforseen financial circumstances......vehicular repair in nature, I will not be able to pay for the cd(s) I won from you until July 15 or 22.....please let me know if this will work for you or not...if not,then you may as well relist it,as it's the best I am able to do at this time....

Regards

- Hrdrckrma@aol.com wrote:

> Dirty Rhythm - Hard As A Rock Indie Rare OOP

> Item number: 4723691976

> Shok Paris - Concrete Killers OOP Rare Item

> number: 4723692275

> Hello....mega apologies for my late reply in regards

> to the cd's...I have

> been out of town dealing with an emergency, hence my

> suspesion due to a lack of

> contact with sellers....I apologise...it could not

> be helped....I really do

> want the cd's,and WILL pay you for it, but will

> need some additional

> time.....I will be able to make a paypal payment

> for the cd's later this month...if

> you need an exact date, I can provide one...let me

> know if you are open to

> granting me the time I need to pay for them and

> honor my commitment to you.....if

> you agree to work with me here, I can assure you of

> payment.........let me

> know your answer on the matter.....I will also need

> a paypal invoice for the 2

> cd's indicating combined shipping to zip

> 17356.....thanks :violin:

Notice how similar they are?If you get an email from someone that looks like these that bids on your item,beware!

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Evilbay notified once again. We'll see how long it takes them....... <_<

• 1 month later...

Cocksucker is back again; his latest eBay ID is: rockerherc

block immediately! :angryfire::2up::angryfire:

Well, this dipshit has bid and won my Pokerface - Game Of Love CD, and I'm not about to sell the disc to him. Can anybody let me know what my options are? I know I can offer the CD to the 2nd highest bidder, which I'd like to do, but do I risk him giving me a negative? Basically, how do I get rid of his high with the least effect?

The auction ended yesterday, and he hasn't contacted me yet. I expect some excuse for payment coming soon.

:angryfire:

Well....if it is James you should be getting some type of email, but only after you harrass him some to pay, that he can't pay for 3-4 weeks, usually he has a medical bill or insurance, or accident, etc.....that will stop him from paying. Occasionally he does pay, but most of the time he is a pain in the neck. Unless his user id gets suspended, which prevented him from leaving me a negative last time I dealt with him, you are risking a negative by not selling to the high bidder, but there are worse things than negatives, what he is doing these days is paying for the disc, and when it arrives saying he did not get it and get his cash back through paypal, so I would just risk the negative, offer it to the 2nd high bidder, and move on, I block him at every turn, but he has always come up with new user id's, not sure if this has helped or not, maybe some other folks have some advice as to what they would do, good luck!!

Michael

Well, this dipshit has bid and won my Pokerface - Game Of Love CD, and I'm not about to sell the disc to him.  Can anybody let me know what my options are?  I know I can offer the CD to the 2nd highest bidder, which I'd like to do, but do I risk him giving me a negative?  Basically, how do I get rid of his high with the least effect?

The auction ended yesterday, and he hasn't contacted me yet.  I expect some excuse for payment coming soon.

:angryfire:

Well the last time he won something of mine, which was when i found his id to be "almar356" i sent him and invoice, then i got the sob story of he has auto probs etc, well i emailed him back, and told him i knew who he was and i had reported him to ebay and that his name was all over for being worthless as hell, well i filed a non-paying bidder claim and was instantly given my FVF, apparently someone reported him before i did....

He is the biggest piece of trash there is, very rarely do you run across someone more useless as he is.......I will never sell him anything, i'd just soon he drop off the planet......that is just my take on it.....

Later

Lon

The loser got NARUed again. I don't want to die for ripping me off, I just want to break all his fingers, so he can't use a computer. Screw it!, I could care less if he died. :2up:

Well, here's the email response I received almost 2 weeks after my auctions ended. Look familiar?

hello....apologies for taking so long to get with you in regards to the cd(s) I won...I was away on vacation and just returned this morning.

Due to some things coming up in my life while away,I will need some additional time with which to pay for the cd's........I will be able to make a paypal payment for the cd(s) on either 9/9 or possibly 9/16....please verify whether or not you are in aggreement with these dates.

Regards

What an :ahole:

And your response was?!?!????? :blink:

Actually, since he got NLARU'd, you don't have to complete the transaction :lol:

I'm not 100% positive that this is James Arwine, but it sure as hell looks like our old buddy:

musiccllctr2259

http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...rows=100&sort=3

Just thought I'd throw a word of warning out to everyone! :angryfire:

He's already used the name cdcllctr in a previous eBay name, so it's gotta be him

Wow...he's up to a whopping 1 positive! How long will it be before he neutralizes that? :lol:

Interesting....4 Positives in a row now from 3 different people. :shocked:

Interesting....4 Positives in a row now from 3 different people.  :shocked:

It's definitely him. He usually pays for some selected auctions he had won (especially those he managed to snatch for under $4, heh).

Just check here: http://cgi6.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?View...rows=200&sort=3

He had bid on 100 auctions for the last 2 weeks and won stuff for $1500+ ... :)

What bothers me is why he got 4 positives from 3 different sellers, and still has only (2)?

Damn! I just realized he got the new Asguard CD for $0.99! I was looking for that one too!

Do you think he really cares? He's getting away with it time and again. Ebay needs to contact his local law enforcement and issue a cease and desist order against him using eBay.

Do you think he really cares? He's getting away with it time and again. Ebay needs to contact his local law enforcement and issue a cease and desist order against him using eBay.

eGay won't do that, since they collect some of the fees from the auctions he "wins" (not every seller goes and requests FVF on screw ups, and eGay does NOT refund automatically you know).

I bet eGay secretly enjoys having shmucks like James onboard generating them tidy profits... :2up:

• 4 weeks later...

The infamous E bay criminal JAMES ARWINE'S latest "excuse".......

Most of you know, I just finished a big auction this past weekend and one of the successful high bidders was the infamous JAMES ARWINE who slipped past the gates with a new ID unknown to me........

His new E bay ID is rl9522 and it is squeeky clean........

He won the Ontray CD and this morning I received a notification from PAYPAL that he had paid for the item. He e mailed me and told me he had paid with PAYPAL and requested to know when the item would be shipped. I was totally surprised to say the least! I responded with my usual notification acknowledging that I had received his payment and the CD would be in the mail this morning (Tuesday) and that I would post a positive feedback as soon as I was caught up with everything. (by the way, I haven't posted feedback). I also thanked him for his prompt payment and for bidding in my auction.

This afternoon, I received the following E Mail from JAMES ARWINE:

DO NOT SHIP THE CD ! My bank account was scammed this morning, not long

after I made the paypal payment...to the tune of 2 grand,and I am literally

cleaned out....and mentally frantic right now....

This is a real mess,and until it gets straightened out, I have no idea when

I can resubmit a paypal payment for the cd...you may be best to relist

it...I would appreciate no negative feedback, for this was an unforseen and

unfortunate event,and was not done purposeful on my end....... If you could do a

mutual agreement to cancel the transaction on ebay,so I can keep my account with

getting an unpaid item strike or negative feedback out of this, it would be

appreciated...but that is up to you.

Regards

Now, I must say, this is a very unique new twist on his line of excuses...........

My response to him was:

James

Unfortunately, the CD was immediately mailed upon receipt of payment

notification from Paypal......you also received a tracking number to verify

mailing.

If you are unable to pay for the item, refuse delivery when it arrives and it

will be returned to me by the post office. If you accept delivery, you

must pay for it. If your paypal account is not functional, then you must

send a money order to my mailing address:

"(my address was inserted here)"

I also would advise you that I am aware of all the problems you have had on

E Bay with various transactions and all the excuses you have used. I also

want to advise you that I am a retired Police Lieutenant here in the St

Louis metro area and I have several close friends, one who was a former

officer working under my command, who are postal inspectors who would be

more than happy to pursue any mail fraud case I give them should this be a

scam. I am very familiar with how the system operates and have the

connections to make things very difficult. Please do not let this be one

of those incidents? I plan to telephone Paypal at their number

402-935-2107 to inquire if there is a problem with your paypal account to

verify what you have told me.

Cheers,

Delbert

I contacted PAYPAL and they would only confirm that the transaction was successfully completed stating that I had been paid for the item and that it should be shipped with tracking (which I did).

I don't know what his scam is going to be on this one, but, I received his payment and the CD was shipped with PAYPAL's delivery confirmation system. His address was verified by PAYPAL and I am covered under the PAYPAL seller protection.

If he refuses the CD, I'll resell it to someone else and donate the payment Mr. Arwine donated to me to Heavy Harmonies Web Site (hello Dan) to assist in promoting communication on Mr Arwine's activities and those of other scammers......

I'll let you all know if there is any change or developments ........

Delbert

Thanks for the info Del........Arwine is a total piece of trash, i have some other interesting info, that i have gathered once i get permission from the party i got it from, as they do not want any trouble, and he can cause them problems believe me.......He is one that needs to be banned from doin any kind of online business.....I don't know what the "Ontray Auction" ended at, but i can assure you, when he paid, it was from scamming someone else......Again thanks for the info...

Later

Lon

WOW, thought I had heard all his excuses, this guy is just full of drama, Thanks Del for letting us all know his latest id, and please keep us updated on what happens.......

Michael