Last movie you watched?

66 mustang

"Freddy Vs. Jason" -- a lot of horror geeks hated this movie when it first came out (after spending several years in Development Hell), which I have never understood. Were these folks expecting Shakespeare?

"FvJ" pretty much gave me everything I wanted to see, i.e. gory, violent nonsense with Freddy and Jason carving the crap out of each other (and a few annoying teenyboppers that get caught in the middle). Just like the first time I saw this one a few years back, I had a big stupid fanboy grin on my face for the entire run time.

OH Yea I Had the same big stupid fanboy grin on My face the entire time too Man.... I mean, ever since I saw Jason Goes to Hell I was looking forward to a movie with Jason AND Freddy!! :beerbang:

"Freddy Vs. Jason" -- a lot of horror geeks hated this movie when it first came out (after spending several years in Development Hell), which I have never understood. Were these folks expecting Shakespeare?

"FvJ" pretty much gave me everything I wanted to see, i.e. gory, violent nonsense with Freddy and Jason carving the crap out of each other (and a few annoying teenyboppers that get caught in the middle). Just like the first time I saw this one a few years back, I had a big stupid fanboy grin on my face for the entire run time.

OH Yea I Had the same big stupid fanboy grin on My face the entire time too Man.... I mean, ever since I saw Jason Goes to Hell I was looking forward to a movie with Jason AND Freddy!! :beerbang:

GAWD, I hated "Jason Goes To Hell" -- but I gotta say, that last shot w/Freddy's glove coming out of the dirt to grab Jason's mask almost made sitting thru the rest of that pile of crap worth it... note I said "almost"

GAWD, I hated "Jason Goes To Hell" -- but I gotta say, that last shot w/Freddy's glove coming out of the dirt to grab Jason's mask almost made sitting thru the rest of that pile of crap worth it... note I said "almost"

Yea yea.. Hey it was better than Jason X at least, right?? :unsure:

Yea yea.. Hey it was better than Jason X at least, right?? :unsure:

"Jason X" > "Jason Goes To Hell"

Any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

On TV earlier today with the kids:

"Scooby-Doo: The Mystery Begins" -- a live action made-for-TV flick that details the "origin" of the Mystery Machine gang and how they first got together.

Fun for the kids, relatively painless for me. The boys are psyched because a second film in this series, "Scooby Doo and the Lake Monster," premieres on Cartoon Network in a couple of weeks.

"The Graves" - lame slasher crap about a pair of sisters who stop at the wrong tourist attraction during a road trip through the Southwest.

This flick can't decide whether it wants to be "Wrong Turn," "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre," or "Children of the Corn" so it rips them all off pretty equally.

One of the lead gals had some nice cleavage. (See trailer.) That's about the best thing I can say about this flick. Otherwise, it was poo.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_xiq9rlw6nM

Horror and/or metal geeks may be interested to know that Lamb of God vocalist Randy Blythe has a cameo as one of the psychos and the film also stars Bill ("Devil's Rejects") Mosely and Tony ("CandyMan") Todd, but none of them make this flick watchable.

The Accused.

Still find that "certain" scene quite disturbing !!!!

Glad to hear it. I think you'd have to be pretty disturbed not to!

Snakes on a Plane

Awful, awful film. I thought it was going to be a spoof disaster/monster film, but it seemed to take itself seriously and wasn't at all funny. Terrible.

Snakes on a Plane

Awful, awful film. I thought it was going to be a spoof disaster/monster film, but it seemed to take itself seriously and wasn't at all funny. Terrible.

Oh yeah, that movie was dumb as hell (I enjoyed it though for that exact reason)...you gotta at least admit that Samuel L. Jackson was utterly bad ass in it. :lol:

Snakes on a Plane

Oh yeah, that movie was dumb as hell (I enjoyed it though for that exact reason)...you gotta at least admit that Samuel L. Jackson was utterly bad ass in it. :lol:

Yep, he rocks in it, that is the only plus point. He rocks in pretty much everything he does, but does choose some strange films. I also give you Deep Blue Sea.

Carriers - With Chris Pine(Star Trek), Chris Meloni(Law and Order SVU) and Piper Perabo(Covert Affairs) about a virus killing everyone off. Almost like zombieland without the zombies. A solid indie film but waaaaay to slow moving.

Dagon - Based on a HP Lovecraft book about a fishing village that worships a sea creature and makes everyone deform into fish like people.

Snakes on a Plane

Yeah, that was a lame one including the CGI...

Snakes on a Plane

Do you think they spent all their budget on Samuel Jackson, then realised, "Oh yeah, we've still got a film to make"?

The only good bit was the snake that showed great taste and went straight for the boob! :tits:

Snakes on a Plane

Do you think they spent all their budget on Samuel Jackson, then realised, "Oh yeah, we've still got a film to make"?

The only good bit was the snake that showed great taste and went straight for the boob! :tits:

What a moment! :beerbang: