2024 Paris Olympics

nyoilers

• 2023 Gold Donors
4 hours ago, Mr.AOR said:

Absolutely hilarious 🤣🤣🤣

This was just ridiculous. 

I don't know what sort of competition was held for Aussie breakdancers to qualify for the Olympics, but surely she wasn't the best we have to offer.

I'm sure we have a breakdancing community down here and I reckon they would very embarrassed. 

She got a free all expenses paid trip to Paris.

Her husband is her coach and was also on the selection committee for her qualification into the team.

Just another example of people rorting the system in Australia. 

• 2023 Gold Donors
1 hour ago, whiplash1972 said:

As far as making a mockery of the Olympics goes, she's right up there with "Eddie the Eagle" and "Eric the Eel".

• Like 1

I thought the Olympics were fantastic—not just because the USA won so many medals. Simone Biles and Katie Ledecky truly proved themselves as the greatest of all time. Noah Lyles impressed by pushing through COVID, while Sydney McLaughlin-Levrone and Gabby Thomas dazzled with both their talent and beauty. The basketball teams were incredible, too. And as a Coloradoan, I’m especially proud of our local medalists: Brooke Raboutou in climbing, Derek White in basketball, and Lindsey Horan, Mallory Swanson, and particularly Sophia Smith in soccer. Sophia grew up just up the road from us!

• Like 1