The Nail new band featuring Girish Pradhan

A new exciting musical alliance is on the way!

Introducing THE NAIL, featuring one of the most gifted vocalists of the new generation, Girish Pradhan (Girish & The Chronicles, The End Machine) and rising stars Efe and Reis Ali Eroglu 🌟
Their self-titled debut album drops on September 13th, mark your calendars and pre-order now: https://ffm.to/thenail
Don't miss the epic music video for the first single "Hit & Run":
Brace yourself for a true hard rock gem, filled with heavy riffs, catchy melodies and soulful vocals!

Musically very tight. The vocals are a lot calmer than some of his other stuff. The video looks like it was made by someone who has just started learning video editing or is using free software.

As a fan of Girish from way back before he made a bigger name for himself, I am looking forward to this.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah thats quite a good track...musically/vocally sounds great...what else could I ask for...would like to hear at least another track :) 

Edited by lettard

11 hours ago, melodicrock said:

Here we go again with Frontiers milking an artist 9 ways to Sunday until everyone is sick of them. Hello Ronnie Romero the 2nd.

Kind of my thoughts too.

He just sang on End Machine and now tossing him on something else.  And still working on new music in main band.

This sounds ok but it's a probably pass for me as I've grown weary of these kinds of projects.

• 5 weeks later...