NFL Playoffs 2024

nyoilers

• 2023 Gold Donors

Gonna be a great weekend of football with 2 games on Saturday,3 games on Sunday and then 1 on Monday Night.

Of course the Saturday night game is gonna be where it's the coldest-Kansas City.

Not watching. My eagles choked away the season down the stretch. Idiot coach has lost the locker room. It's obvious now that losing both OC and DC at the same time crippled the team and it was their success last year, not Siriani's.

Eagles will fold like a cheap tent on Monday. Buccaneers by 10.

• 2023 Gold Donors
16 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I'll be watching the Steelers and Bills as they are my 2 favorite teams and of course they have to play each other in the first round.....

I've been a Steeler hater most of my life so I'm taking the Bills

• 2023 Gold Donors
12 hours ago, Whatever Happened To Fun? said:

Pulling for the Texans (Stroud is the real deal).

And the Lions ( always for teams that have been bad forever and I love their coach).

Cant believe Bryce Young was taken over Stroud. Young is undersized while Stroud can definitely throw the long ball accurately.

• Like 1

Yeah, it was close for a quarter and a half, but the two back-to-back pick-6 thrown by Flacco just killed them.

(I know, I know, I said I wasn't gunna watch. So I lied... I won't be watching Monday night. ;) )

• 2023 Gold Donors
12 minutes ago, heavyharmonies said:

Yeah, it was close for a quarter and a half, but the two back-to-back pick-6 thrown by Flacco just killed them.

(I know, I know, I said I wasn't gunna watch. So I lied... I won't be watching Monday night. ;) )

Cleveland beat Houston 3 weeks ago when Stroud was out with a concussion. He embarrassed Cleveland’s top rated defense 

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, heavyharmonies said:

Go Detroit and Baltimore. Hate the 49ers, loathe the Chefs.

Rude. What do you have against chefs?

• Haha 1

Don't like Mahomes. They've been too successful in recent years; tired of seeing them. They beat the Eagles in the SB last year. I'm tired of Taylor Swift.

Not really a Ravens fan either, but at least it's been a while since they've been in the SB.

Of the 4 remaining teams, I'd like to see the fighting Dan Campbells win. It's been a looooooooong time since the Lions have been relevant.

8 hours ago, heavyharmonies said:

Don't like Mahomes. They've been too successful in recent years; tired of seeing them. They beat the Eagles in the SB last year. I'm tired of Taylor Swift.

Not really a Ravens fan either, but at least it's been a while since they've been in the SB.

Of the 4 remaining teams, I'd like to see the fighting Dan Campbells win. It's been a looooooooong time since the Lions have been relevant.

This!

Hate all the Swift/Kelce bs. 

Hope the Lions win it all. Love DC and want them to have success after all the years of being horrible.