South Park does it again!

Leykis101

Only the second episode into the new season of South Park and they struck gold, I was rolling on the floor, this time targeting the most obnoxious couple on the planet, Harry and Megan, and not only do the completely unload on them, and as usual with perfect accuracy, they did it so well that Harry and Megan have activated their lawyers to sue Trey and Matt, good luck, nobody has ever been successful suing those 2, many have tried, but thank god for that 1st Amendment, if you didn't see it I suggest watching it for a good laugh.

This guy does a pretty good job highlighting it. They are the laughing stock of the world cause of this right now.

On 2/21/2023 at 9:34 AM, KarpetRydOFunk said:

And yet Jeremy Clarkson lost his deal with Amazon because of a tweet he made about the couple?

Apparently Megan has gotten many people fired over shit they have said, I'll try and find the video, it blew my mind, she's literally gone out of her way to punish even the smallest reporters, what a cunt.

I can't say I have any sympathy for any of the rich and famous complainers out there. The royal family is one of the most dysfunctional families around, maybe too much inbreeding ;)....and have you seen Megan's dad and sister doing everything they can for their 15 mins...another dysfunctional lot... makes me happy that I never made it beyond the middle class as too much money always seems to bring out the worst in people...

• Like 1

On 2/23/2023 at 1:19 AM, Glen said:

he was alright til he met her ;)

Yeah but he's a big boy, if a chick can change him that easily, I have questions about him.

• Haha 1

• 2023 Gold Donors

This question's off topic Cody, but it is TV show related.

What are your thoughts on the new "Night Court" reboot?

I'm not hearing good things, which is a shame.

It's great to see JL reprise his role, but from what I understand, it's just a "woke" version of it's former self.

7 hours ago, Darkstone said:

It's great to see JL reprise his role, but from what I understand, it's just a "woke" version of it's former self.

It's difficult to find a tv show that isn't woke these days....they have all fallen into that shithole....

• My Little Pony
1 hour ago, Dead Planet said:

It's difficult to find a tv show that isn't woke these days....they have all fallen into that shithole....

Yeah, it's difficult to find a TV series or film that doesn't have an agenda. It's annoying. 

On 2/27/2023 at 12:46 AM, Darkstone said:

honestly bro, I don't watch much TV right now cause I never have any time, but considering the fact Josh Corey & Brian Kratz are the producers, and the cast looks like JL and a bunch of diversity hires, I don't need to watch it, I don't want my beautiful memory's of the original tarnished, the fact they didn't bring Richard Moll and Marsha Warfield back sealed the deal, Dan Fielding as I stated solidly is the greatest character in TV history, and would single handed be the reason I watched it, but all I had to do was see the cast names and the producers(who are woke fuckboys) and I have zero interest in seeing it

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

the classics aren't woke, Sunny went woke only to find out it was all a big joke clowning all the TV shows being woke, a huge middle finger to the woke mob, South Park is about as anti woke as you get, they too make fun of the woke bullshit, Archer will never be woke, but it's no shit, I sat in my gf's TV room a few weeks ago, there was some network crime show on, you know the mind numbing by the book homogenized cop shows? only the main cops were fags, they were a couple, and the secretary was a tranny, of course they had their token black, and a female Asian who happened to be non binary, I couldn't watch it as anything other then a comedy, it was fucking nauseating. yes im a homophobic transphobic xenophobic fatphobic racist white supremacist, and im to the point that's fine with me, fact is it don't matter how much queer shit you want to try and indoctrinate me with, I will never find watching 2 adult men french kiss each other as normal or something I want to watch,