Stryper - Transgressor

whiplash1972

I was just skimming over thread titles and I thought Stryper's new song was called 'Transgender' and for a moment I thought how 2022. 

Anyway, not too keen on the song. Very "standard." 

As for Sweet's eye, holy shit, I had no idea that was going on. Hope he can get that sorted but a quick google seems to have the last updates at Jan/Feb this year. Does that means it's permanent now? Wow, I was unaware. Poor dude.  

9 minutes ago, Geoff said:

I was just skimming over thread titles and I thought Stryper's new song was called 'Transgender' and for a moment I thought how 2022. 

As for Sweet's eye, holy shit, I had no idea that was going on. Hope he can get that sorted but a quick google seems to have the last updates at Jan/Feb this year. Does that means it's permanent now? Wow, I was unaware. Poor dude.  

I agree. That song is pretty average. 

Even a longtime Stryper fan such as myself can admit that there's nothing special about that song; it's total filler material. That being said, credit where credit is due, this is one band that isn't getting lighter in their old age.

Tough crowd. I like it… nice and aggressive. :banger: 

On 9/15/2022 at 11:44 PM, Geoff said:

It's one of those treatments that is not a quick fix. He had his third surgery in August as the surgery before that had to put some kind of oil in his eye and remove the lens or something like that, and it had to stay in his eye for six months then they removed the oil in August and replaced the lens, I believe.

Have seen videos of him without the patch, so I believe he wears it on and off.

• Like 1