Joe Lynn Turner - Belly Of The Beast

Stefan

300023498_10159882876163486_295034095095

New album 'Belly Of The Beast' out October 28.

Tracks:

1. Belly of the Beast

2. Black Sun

3. Tortured Soul

4. Rise Up

5. Dark Night of the Soul

6. Tears of Blood

7. Desire

8. Don’t Fear the Dark

9. Fallen World

10. Living the Dream

11. Requiem

facebook

Edited by Stefan

• 2 weeks later...

Pretty decent track. Questionable lyrics, but I love that his message is against popular demand and that scores points for me. 

Agree about the lyrics. They are about as subtle as a fart in an elevator. But, hey a right wing protest song is pretty unique. Not that I like political lyrics from any side but it's weird hearing something other than the authoritarian compliance crowd. Musically the song rocks though. 

11 minutes ago, auslander said:

Agree about the lyrics. They are about as subtle as a fart in an elevator. But, hey a right wing protest song is pretty unique. Not that I like political lyrics from any side but it's weird hearing something other than the authoritarian compliance crowd. Musically the song rocks though. 

Yep, I that's why it sticks out for me, because he's not a soft cock like 99.9% of his celebrity peers. Great song or not, I certainly respect the dude more than before (which was already a healthy amount).

I know you're not too much a fan of modern stuff, but you should check out the Lone Wolf album that's been mentioned on the forum. To me it's just hard rock anyway, but dude is definitely not some tow-the-line muppet. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...