Wicked - Hot stage lights (new single)

Captain Howdy

• 3 weeks later...

Seems the album is quite short at only 8 songs, two of which are new and the other six appeared on their debut, but these are either re-records or earlier demos. I just checked an article about the band and it says something about it celebrating the unreleased years, so am guessing demos.

• 2 weeks later...

WICKED – The Last American Rock Band (2022)

BY BANNED WEBSITE · PUBLISHED APRIL 2, 2022

WICKED - The Last American Rock Band (2022) full

WICKED is a 4-piece from Rochester NY, a 4-piece in their twenties with an endless love for ’80s-style melodic hard rock. A young American band playing real rock n’ roll on their newest album, ”The Last American Rock Band”, a fun, rocking, and very entertaining CD.

To me they are what rock ‘n roll should be especially for this new generation. In a world filled with auto-tune pop singers, American Idol and The Voice. Wicked offers you something none of the others do, a fresh perspective on a classic feel.

Wicked lives for rock n’ roll. The kind that lights a fire in your blood and puts that crazy in your eyes.

”The Last American Rock Band” is a celebration of the songs, stages, and fans that have made the band who they are over the years and brings a melodic hard rock mix of fan favorites, as well as a couple never heard before tracks, all produced by 6x Grammy-winning producer Ignacio Molino.

The album is the perfect representation of what the band has become known for over the years; a high energy, fun hard rock act, built on delivering an over-the-top live show with bombastic songs, and is high energy rock n’ roll built on the classics and inspired by the now.

Getting into the album you kick things off with “American Rock and Roller”. This did appear on their 2018 album, but to me, this is a completely different mix you can hear the thickness of it and this isn’t the only one that they approved upon such songs such as, “Time Has Come to Rock, High Roller”, and “Thick As Thieves” seemed to have a much better deeper and much better production across the board, giving it a more modern sound and vibe.

The track called “Sinner” just doesn’t have a better production value, but the arrangement is different as well. The new songs “New York Tough”, and “Hot Stage Lights” showcase what talent all four members of Wicked have.

The guys from Wicked want to play. They already have another new album ready to be dropped so expect more from the guys soon. They show no signs of stopping anytime soon. So, why not just enjoy some good simple fun rock and roll music.

That is what Wicked is about. They aren’t preaching, they’re not high and mighty, nor are they cocky multimillionaires. They are rock fans like you and me and enjoy doing their craft, and they’re very good at it!

If you’re one of those people who is always looking for something new in the rock scene, this band is a gimme. I will speak to those of you who are stuck in the 70’s and 80’s that think there still isn’t anything new out there worth listening to.

You owe it to yourself to give Wicked a shot. You’ll be pleasantly surprised and thanking me.

Highly Recommended

Tracklist:

01 – American Rock n’ Roller
02 – New York Tough
03 – Hooligans
04 – Time Has Come to Rock
05 – High Roller
06 – Sinner
07 – Thick as Thieves
08 – Hot Stage Lights

Chad Michaels – vocals, guitar
Danny Doll – bass, backing vocals
Scotty V. – guitar
Gunner – drums

BUY
www.wickedrocknrollofficial.com/shop

• 2023 Gold Donors
4 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

WICKED – The Last American Rock Band (2022)

BY BANNED WEBSITE · PUBLISHED APRIL 2, 2022

WICKED - The Last American Rock Band (2022) full

WICKED is a 4-piece from Rochester NY, a 4-piece in their twenties with an endless love for ’80s-style melodic hard rock. A young American band playing real rock n’ roll on their newest album, ”The Last American Rock Band”, a fun, rocking, and very entertaining CD.

To me they are what rock ‘n roll should be especially for this new generation. In a world filled with auto-tune pop singers, American Idol and The Voice. Wicked offers you something none of the others do, a fresh perspective on a classic feel.

Wicked lives for rock n’ roll. The kind that lights a fire in your blood and puts that crazy in your eyes.

”The Last American Rock Band” is a celebration of the songs, stages, and fans that have made the band who they are over the years and brings a melodic hard rock mix of fan favorites, as well as a couple never heard before tracks, all produced by 6x Grammy-winning producer Ignacio Molino.

The album is the perfect representation of what the band has become known for over the years; a high energy, fun hard rock act, built on delivering an over-the-top live show with bombastic songs, and is high energy rock n’ roll built on the classics and inspired by the now.

Getting into the album you kick things off with “American Rock and Roller”. This did appear on their 2018 album, but to me, this is a completely different mix you can hear the thickness of it and this isn’t the only one that they approved upon such songs such as, “Time Has Come to Rock, High Roller”, and “Thick As Thieves” seemed to have a much better deeper and much better production across the board, giving it a more modern sound and vibe.

The track called “Sinner” just doesn’t have a better production value, but the arrangement is different as well. The new songs “New York Tough”, and “Hot Stage Lights” showcase what talent all four members of Wicked have.

The guys from Wicked want to play. They already have another new album ready to be dropped so expect more from the guys soon. They show no signs of stopping anytime soon. So, why not just enjoy some good simple fun rock and roll music.

That is what Wicked is about. They aren’t preaching, they’re not high and mighty, nor are they cocky multimillionaires. They are rock fans like you and me and enjoy doing their craft, and they’re very good at it!

If you’re one of those people who is always looking for something new in the rock scene, this band is a gimme. I will speak to those of you who are stuck in the 70’s and 80’s that think there still isn’t anything new out there worth listening to.

You owe it to yourself to give Wicked a shot. You’ll be pleasantly surprised and thanking me.

Highly Recommended

Tracklist:

01 – American Rock n’ Roller
02 – New York Tough
03 – Hooligans
04 – Time Has Come to Rock
05 – High Roller
06 – Sinner
07 – Thick as Thieves
08 – Hot Stage Lights

Chad Michaels – vocals, guitar
Danny Doll – bass, backing vocals
Scotty V. – guitar
Gunner – drums

BUY
www.wickedrocknrollofficial.com/shop

I've never been to the site, but I'm aware that "O*****X" is "persona non grata" around here, I don't know why.

What's the story? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Darkstone said:

I've never been to the site, but I'm aware that "O*****X" is "persona non grata" around here, I don't know why.

What's the story? 

I don't know the background either but I'm not a fan of sites giving away artist music for free without any benefit to the artist themselves.

• Like 1

On 4/4/2022 at 7:13 AM, auslander said:

I don't know the background either but I'm not a fan of sites giving away artist music for free without any benefit to the artist themselves.

That's the problem. Its a great review/resource site for new stuff but I don't like the fact that they have illegal downloads.