Soul

Leykis101

I don't like bluesy rock, every once in awhile I will find a band who gets it right, and does it with just the right amount of blues, but mostly there's to much blues, not enough rock, Ive been listening to this for awhile now, and I fucking like these guys, this disc is unique, it's got like a dark feeling to it, like a weird tone, I don't remember who on here said it, but they do kind of remind me of Cry Of Love, in some places anyways, I notice theres really nothing about it anywhere on the internet, including any of the songs off the full release, just 4 songs off the EP, so I uploaded a few songs, maybe one of you may like it?

• Like 1

On 12/16/2021 at 9:13 PM, Leykis101 said:

I don't like bluesy rock, every once in awhile I will find a band who gets it right, and does it with just the right amount of blues, but mostly there's to much blues, not enough rock, Ive been listening to this for awhile now, and I fucking like these guys, this disc is unique, it's got like a dark feeling to it, like a weird tone, I don't remember who on here said it, but they do kind of remind me of Cry Of Love, in some places anyways, I notice theres really nothing about it anywhere on the internet, including any of the songs off the full release, just 4 songs off the EP, so I uploaded a few songs, maybe one of you may like it?

Did you submit it to the main site? 

Yeah I submitted both of them, they have the same cover, but one is an EP, they posted the EP on the main site, but not the full length

On 12/26/2021 at 10:52 AM, AlphaMale said:

Trying to get a copy. Sent a message to Kevin Roentgen. 

Thats what I did too, nobodys ever responded, I ended up just having my step dad burn me a copy, dude ive never even seen that full length anywhere on the internet, and Ive looked high and low, none of the songs or anything are anywhere, only those songs that are from the EP, and that EP is the only  thing I can find any info about, it's got a song the full length doesnt have on it called Bad News, I was tricked out by my step dad, cause I saw 2 Soul discs sitting next to each other, same covers, same side card with the same writing, I seriously just thought he had 2 of the same disc, it wasnt until I went back over slick talking him into selling me one of them that he brought to my attention their not the same disc, ones a 5 song EP, the other is a full length disc, 4 of the songs on the EP are on the full length, but the fact they are the exact same in appearance is kind of odd, and the fact theres no record of the full length anywhere on the internet is odd as well, only the songs on my YT channel are the only songs anywhere, if HH posts my submission on the full length, it will be the official first and only thing I can find anywhere about it, that includes asking Kevin and Tristan Greth, neither responded to me, so fuck it, i'll just be cool with my CDR, since I dont think theres a chance in fuck i'll ever get the full length, and probably just as close i'll get the EP

• Like 1

I don't remember which version I have, I may even have both (shrug)?

I do recall, especially after listening to the videos/songs you posted that the band is real good and crafted some real nice songs.

It has been 10 years since my collection has seen the light of day and a piece of me has died each day, but I keep the faith that 1 day I will enjoy my things again...

• Like 1

OK Russ, do you have a way to get songs off Youtube? cause I put up the entire album, so it's all you from here

• Like 1

On 12/31/2021 at 12:25 AM, Leykis101 said:

OK Russ, do you have a way to get songs off Youtube? cause I put up the entire album, so it's all you from here

If you could grab those then let me know when you got them I'd truly appreciate it bro, I do not feel comfortable putting entire albums up on my channel, the faggots from Jet Red got me a copyright strike and a general strike, and a couple other bands asked me not to do it, so I just dont do it unless I have permission to do it, and I do not have permission to put that album up, LOL hey thats a good way to get someone to respond to us isnt it, anyone we want to bug or talk to we just put their entire discography up on youtube, lol, I have permission to put Loud House up, and that is the only one, I'm even taking Original Sin down cause I forgot I put it up there for Dusty, but please let me know.

Sorry bro, guess i shouldve just DM'd you that, lol my bad

9 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

They are gone damnit.

their not gone, what are you talking about, the whole album is up, but im gonna take it down, do you need a link? Im not posting all of them on here.

10 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

their not gone, what are you talking about, the whole album is up, but im gonna take it down, do you need a link? Im not posting all of them on here.

The two above in the first post are gone.