Rain City Drive (Formally Slaves)

Mr.AOR

• 2023 Gold Donors

For whatever reason Slaves have decided to rebrand themselves and are now Rain City Drive. Wether you like the new name or not RCD carry on from were they left off as Slaves with this debut single, AWESOME!!! song.

• Like 1

Oh man, just as I feared;

https://loudwire.com/slaves-change-name-rain-city/

These guys are lucky they're an awesome band and I don't give a shit about anything outside of the music, or this would really irritate me. But, they're awesome and this song is awesome, of course, so I'll let it slide. 

Soft-cocks. ;)

Can't wait for a new album. 

• My Little Pony

The band press release says they've changed their name to Rain City. The article says they've changed their name to Rain City. But it's actually Rain City Drive. Really seems like everyone was on board. ;}

• 2 weeks later...

Well a guy I know rather well, not necessarily on good terms, named Alex Lyman, bounced from his band to join this band, he was one of the founders of Hearts & Hands, LOL but I can tell you exactly why the name change,  If I had to give you one guess why they rebranded themselves, off the top of your head what would it be??? it's pretty easy, BECAUSE THEIR FAGS AND THEY ARE WOKE!!! and that is the exact reason they changed their name, because it was offensive to the plight of the African American and the BLM movement, and it didn't fit the image and who they are, ridiculous, fucking pathetic, maybe they can tour with the Dixie Chicks! oh wait what's their woke name? the nobody gives a fuck about us anymore chicks? their name was Slaves because they were all drug addicts, this is the kind of shit that completely turns me away from a band, wish them much luck with their what im sure is 99% white fan base, and the .000001% their band name offended.

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2023 Gold Donors

Just finished listening to this and it's superb. Modern melodic hard rock with awesome clean vocals, love Matt McAndrew's voice. If you only listen to one modern rock album this year make it Rain City Drive.

Got this lined up for tomorrow... probably my most anticipated release so far this year. 

• My Little Pony

Sounds like I need to give it a sping, too. I was fully on board with the hate train, but if the music's good I can ignore the name-change embarrassment.