Quora

Leykis101

Does anyone here mess with Quora at all? I just got one of my answers published in their weekly email, and some dildo started talking shit, so I made him look like an ass, he really didnt like it, pretty soon i was battling like 5 fags at once, I got them all so pissed off I started getting death threats, then I discovered they are all the scum of the earth, they havent directly admitted to it, and probably wont, but they exposed themselves, probably literally, and figuratively when I posted a meme to them they apparently didnt like,

116043197_3403039929789139_4242898214496511298_n.jpg

• Haha 3

Absolutely no idea what you're talking about, cob, but your meme made me laugh heavily. Class. 

star trek GIF

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Does anyone here mess with Quora at all? I just got one of my answers published in their weekly email, and some dildo started talking shit, so I made him look like an ass, he really didnt like it, pretty soon i was battling like 5 fags at once, I got them all so pissed off I started getting death threats, then I discovered they are all the scum of the earth, they havent directly admitted to it, and probably wont, but they exposed themselves, probably literally, and figuratively when I posted a meme to them they apparently didnt like,

:bowdown:

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
16 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Just a coupla Biden voters doing what comes naturally....:whistle:

• Haha 1

Its now confirmed, if Quora catches them using the name Antifa their bots will flag it, but I got 2 of them to call me  a faggot ass fascist ass trumpist, the key word in that was FASCIST! man I really got one of these guys??? I want to say mad, but I think he's so far beyond mad he's going to lose his shit, Im going to keep picking at him, maybe he will get himself thrown off of quora,, I'm almost to that point where im gonna have to start screenshoting it and posting it all over social, I know Faggot Antifa scum and this is without doubt a couple of their fluffers, plus I can tell by how irate ive gotten them, I even got reported, which I know was one of them, I'm going to see how far I can take these worthless human targets.