Fuckin Love this, how to get kicked off the gun range. Classic.

Leykis101

Take your full Auto to the range, see what unfolds, sorry maybe im just a sick twisted fucker, I was out of breathe laughing when I saw this, maybe not so funny to anyone else??

Holy Fuck! Im in tears laughing

On 4/27/2021 at 9:12 PM, martinsane said:

That 1st video and that old dude that came rumbling in from stage left, fucking hilarious.

That 2nd video was painful and incredibly long winded.

Dude that takes some fucking balls to do that, which is half the reason it's so hilarious, I mean you could try and play dumb, but your risking a lot doing that, that guy at the least boots your ass off the range, and the most he might call the cops, and really get you jammed up, but for my entertainment it's hilarious, props to that dude.

The 2nd video was only interesting to listen to how some of these know it all snowflakes brains work, they know everything, but dont know their ass from a hole in the ground, I just figured anybody interested would do what I did, watch the 1st few minutes and get the idea, I didnt watch the entire thing either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • My Little Pony
8 hours ago, Rob Babcock said:

That wasn't FA, you can see him pull the trigger each time.  Plus the cyclic rate of a proper M4 is around 750 rnds/min, much faster than he was shooting.  But quite a few ranges don't allow anything but slow fire.

Didn't think it was full auto either, but still hilarious. I've been in these situations before. 

19 hours ago, Rob Babcock said:

That wasn't FA, you can see him pull the trigger each time.  Plus the cyclic rate of a proper M4 is around 750 rnds/min, much faster than he was shooting.  But quite a few ranges don't allow anything but slow fire.

Well who knew Mr Babcock is a gun enthusiast?  Not a bad thing just who knew?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, martinsane said:

Well who knew Mr Babcock is a gun enthusiast?  Not a bad thing just who knew?

He's also a douchebag leftist! What's your point?

the newest what???

• My Little Pony
14 hours ago, Rob Babcock said:

Shooting is my 2nd most expensive hobby after audio & music.

You must spend a lot on music then. Haha. Part of the reason I stopped shooting was the cost. 

2 hours ago, martinsane said:

Point was NOT to be a douchebag (finger point), but I find it interesting to learn about my hard rock peers.

Some times it cant be helped Terry, there's an abnormal sense of douche baggery on hand here, and I'm not even allowed to take part, it's literally eating me up, just sitting here watching some of the greatest insults Ive ever seen fly by, and cant do a thing about it but watch them, I mean honestly bro, the intelligence level of some of the insults that have been exchanged are new level type shit, a whole new world of insults, I don't know how long I can hold out, maybe we arrange something to get my 2 cents out there in the way of the ground breaking jabs being slung?

22 hours ago, Leykis101 said:

Some times it cant be helped Terry, there's an abnormal sense of douche baggery on hand here, and I'm not even allowed to take part, it's literally eating me up, just sitting here watching some of the greatest insults Ive ever seen fly by, and cant do a thing about it but watch them, I mean honestly bro, the intelligence level of some of the insults that have been exchanged are new level type shit, a whole new world of insults, I don't know how long I can hold out, maybe we arrange something to get my 2 cents out there in the way of the ground breaking jabs being slung?

I am all ears and have more than the capacity to sling poop.