I Like Beer!

Blue Charvel

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Lynch Mob and Faster Pussycat tonight, accompanied by beer. And possibly a lot of it if I understand plans correctly.

Sounds like a great combination. I've just poured myself an Arrogant Bastard and I'm sure the effect will live up to it's name.

Lynch Mob and Faster Pussycat tonight, accompanied by beer. And possibly a lot of it if I understand plans correctly.

Sounds like a great combination. I've just poured myself an Arrogant Bastard and I'm sure the effect will live up to it's name.

:lol: I must try that beer.

Yeah, looking forward to tonight. Honestly, though, don't want to have too many before the show as I'd like to have quality concentration levels at the time of the rock n'roll.

Yeah, looking forward to tonight. Honestly, though, don't want to have too many before the show as I'd like to have quality concentration levels at the time of the rock n'roll.

Any beers last night Geoff? I having a few tonight with the stereo blasting. Not quite the same as live music but it will do.

Any beers last night Geoff? I having a few tonight with the stereo blasting. Not quite the same as live music but it will do.

Yeah, put away quite a few VBs (the only beer there... well, the cheapest beer there) but having had three hours sleep last night I feel like I had a dozen beers before work.

Yeah, put away quite a few VBs (the only beer there... well, the cheapest beer there) but having had three hours sleep last night I feel like I had a dozen beers before work.

Man, 3 hours of sleep is tough. Technically, that should be called a nap. I don't miss those days at all but it still happens every now and then. Live music will make you sacrifice. :beerbang:

Man, 3 hours of sleep is tough. Technically, that should be called a nap. I don't miss those days at all but it still happens every now and then. Live music will make you sacrifice. :beerbang:

Yeah, the end of the night/morning was a pain in the ass, but worth every second of it.

I haven't had a beer all week as I have been feeling like crap and haven't been in the mood for one. I have some waiting for me when I get home later, a nice selection of 'Speckled hen', 'Fursty Ferret' and 'Bishops Finger' fine ales, so a good day is going to happen.

It sickens me to say it, but I didn't feel like beer today either, after last night, but the way this day has gone it's left me craving it.

Another Friday night and another few litres of VB sunk........mmmmmm....beer :christmas:

Jo's work do tonight, so lots of beer for me and a Gig tomorrow night, so lot's of beer for me! I love it when a plan comes together :drink:

Sipping on a Flying Dog IPA right now...isn't mixing very well with the Halls Cough Drop I just had!

I don't think any beer is a good mix with cough drops. :lol:

I could be wrong, have been before and will be again.

Beck's for me tonight. The wife is letting me spin the tunes (so far) and Ratt is at mass volume right now.

Just purchased a 12-pack of beer and it's time to PARTY!!!!! :bananamac::drink::beerbang:

It's real shitty outside, so I'm partying with three of my closest friends...ME, MYSELF, & I.

I just hate it when 2:00 in the morning roles around, We try to drive each other home. :unsure:

Save a couple for the walk home. If a passing car yells or gives you shit, throw one at it. An ipod and earphones don't hurt either. Take it from a veteran of walking and bike riding (too many wrecks, riding the bike that is).

Just purchased a 12-pack of beer and it's time to PARTY!!!!! :bananamac::drink::beerbang:

It's real shitty outside, so I'm partying with three of my closest friends...ME, MYSELF, & I.

I just hate it when 2:00 in the morning roles around, We try to drive each other home. :unsure:

Save a couple for the walk home. If a passing car yells or gives you shit, throw one at it. An ipod and earphones don't hurt either. Take it from a veteran of walking and bike riding (too many wrecks, riding the bike that is).

I forgot to tell you.....I'm not leaving my house!! :whistle:

Yeah!

I'm an odd one :crazy: