Forgotten Hard Rock Albums - Rattlebone "Self-Titled" (EP 1992)

AlphaMale

Hollywood Records. Back in 1992, I was floored by The Poorboys "Pardon Me". so I took a chance on this cassette EP from labelmates RATTLEBONE.

Honestly, I have no idea why this wasn't a full CD. On second thought, that might have been it's saving grace.

The band is just so terrible. None of the 5 songs are listenable. How they got signed I have no idea!

Try them out:

note: wrong band pictured in the video but that is definitely Rattlebone's song:

That's the only 2 songs I could find. They all are bad though.......

Edited by AlphaMale

6 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Never said it didn't. I said I never understood why an EP for a new band and not a full length CD.

Maybe Hollywood ran out of money or they prefer to push the Scream

• Haha 1

On 1/20/2021 at 12:21 AM, Doggy said:

Maybe Hollywood ran out of money or they prefer to push the Scream

I met The Scream in the oddest of ways. I used to have a buddy who drove a taxi cab. I used to ride along with him once in awhile and we'd hit the rock clubs. One night, some long haired dudes hoped in his cab wanting to go to Hammerjacks. It was The Scream. They were shocked that I new their band and the song "Outlaw". Got a signed pic of them. 

• Like 1

• 2023 Gold Donors
2 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

I met The Scream in the oddest of ways. I used to have a buddy who drove a taxi cab. I used to ride along with him once in awhile and we'd hit the rock clubs. One night, some long haired dudes hoped in his cab wanting to go to Hammerjacks. It was The Scream. They were shocked that I new their band and the song "Outlaw". Got a signed pic of them. 

That's awesome!

• Thanks 1