DeVicious - Phase Three

Stefan

I'm sure Dan will be excited ;)

From Metalapolis Records:

DeVicious – Phase Three
Here is the cover for the forthcoming DeVicious album which will be released April 17th, 2020.

13 months after the release of their critically acclaimed and highly praised 2nd release 'Reflections' DeVicious will be back with their third album 'Phase Three'.

Ever since their new lead singer, Antonio Calanna from Italy, was on board, the band was eager to go back to the studio and record an album tailored around his vocal abilities.

Antonio’s voice will bring a new and fresh element to the signature sound of DeVicious without losing their DNA. Producer and main songwriter Alex Frey has created a slightly more aggressive and modern sound with more punch and more guitars without ever losing focus on the melodies and their roots.

The band will be on tour in Europe spread over several legs throughout the year and will continue to be one of the busiest Hard Rock bands in Germany. DeVicious is confirmed for multiple festivals in 2020. During the October leg of their 'Phase Three Tour' DeVicious is rising to be the headliner of the tour and was even confirmed to headline a festival.

DeVicious+-+Phase+Three+-+Cover+Artwork+

17 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

And who is that cover girl???? God Dammmmmmmn!! :wub:

:masturbanana:

Yeah, I wouldn't mind folding that over. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Jeez that's a familiar sounding vocalist. Probably never heard him before but just a very familiar sound. The song is really average at best. 

• 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Stefan said:

New video for 'Rising From A Thunder'.

Kinda lame but also kinda interesting lyrics. It's a interesting song, but the film clip is really bad and just looks constantly awkward for the singer. 

On 3/14/2020 at 1:14 AM, Stefan said:

New lyric video for 'Walk Through Fire'.

This one is pretty awesome. 

On 4/3/2020 at 4:44 AM, Stefan said:

New video for 'Rising From A Thunder'.

I liked the first two promo tracks for the new album, but this one not so much.  And as Geoff mentioned, the video clip itself is pretty bad

• 4 weeks later...

Fuck me dead, I have never been so fucking irritated by a fucking singlet in my life. Either wear the fucking thing, or don't! Fuck!! 

Anyway, good song. I enjoyed that quite a lot.