NFL Playoffs : 2020 Picks

Dead Planet

NFL Playoffs this week:

My guesses:

Houston Texans 16, Buffalo Bills 13.
New England Patriots 23, Tennessee Titans 17.
New Orleans Saints 31, Minnesota Vikings 20.
Seattle Seahawks 26, Philadelphia Eagles 14.

After getting only 1 right in the first round, all I can say is that it is a good thing I don't bet on this stuff!.....2nd round....Can't see these teams getting upset....

San Fran

Baltimore

KC

Seattle/GB is a toss up but I'll go with the rested team...Green Bay....

Saturday, January 11

MATCHUP   TIME  (ET) NAT TV TICKETS LOCATION
min.png&h=50
Minnesota
4:35 PM NBC Tickets as low as $223 Levi's Stadium, Santa Clara  
NFC DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS
ten.png&h=50
Tennessee
8:15 PM CBS Tickets as low as $167 M&T Bank Stadium, Baltimore  
AFC DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS

Sunday, January 12

MATCHUP   TIME  (ET) NAT TV TICKETS LOCATION
hou.png&h=50
Houston
3:05 PM CBS Tickets as low as $139 Arrowhead Stadium, Kansas City  
AFC DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS
sea.png&h=50
Seattle
6:40 PM FOX Tickets as low as $143 Lambeau Field, Green Bay  
NFC DIVISIONAL PLAYOFFS

San Francisco 27, Minnesota 23.

Baltimore 31, Tennessee 17.

Houston 24, Kansas City 21.

Green Bay 21, Seattle 18.

The poor Saints took in the keester again...

This weekend I'll go:

Vike's upset the Niners. Truth be told SF isn't all that so the Vike's could take em.

Ravens. I wish it weren't so and I will be praying to satan all weekend that I am wrong and Tannehill can persevere and Henry just may have another 180 yard game. The Ravens did have 3 weeks off so who knows they may all suck even more now. ;)

KC, the Texans aren't beating the Chiefs.

Seattle will beat GB and I predict Lynch will have a great day. Maybe 100 all purpose yards.

• 2023 Gold Donors
5 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I was hoping the Titans would upset the Ravens but wow they had a much more impressive win than I could ever have expected...the next team to take them on had better be ready!

Looks like KC.Down 24-0 and then score 41 straight points !

6 hours ago, Dead Planet said:

I was hoping the Titans would upset the Ravens but wow they had a much more impressive win than I could ever have expected...the next team to take them on had better be ready!

Colossal flop by Ravens.

3 hours ago, AlphaMale said:

Colossal flop by Ravens.

And by the Texans too...

Aaron Rodgers played the entire game with 2 full nuts of Roger Goodell sperm in his belly, which telling by the outcome is what it takes to win games in the NFL.

I think this will be my last season watching. The game has gone so far downhill that wrestling is a more believable sport than the NFL and certainly far less rigged.

As for next week if the game was played fairly without any outside influence I'd say SF and the Titans go on the the SB.

But since Rodgers is enjoying chapsticking up and choking on more slong than Elton John it will probably be GB and KC.

35 minutes ago, martinsane said:

And by the Texans too...

Aaron Rodgers played the entire game with 2 full nuts of Roger Goodell sperm in his belly, which telling by the outcome is what it takes to win games in the NFL.

I think this will be my last season watching. The game has gone so far downhill that wrestling is a more believable sport than the NFL and certainly far less rigged.

As for next week if the game was played fairly without any outside influence I'd say SF and the Titans go on the the SB.

But since Rodgers is enjoying chapsticking up and choking on more slong than Elton John it will probably be GB and KC.

So no Aaron Rodgers blowup doll at home?...lol

55 minutes ago, martinsane said:

I enjoyed the NFL much more in the 80's and 90's myself.  But I'm curious, what about this season/post-season makes you feel things were so rigged?  The first time in seemingly forever we don't have to watch Brady/Belichik in another championship game (thank goodness).  You can't tell me the league wouldn't have loved to showcase media darlings Lamar Jackson vs Mahommes in the AFC championship?  Or have Drew Brees win it all and ride off into the sunset.  There weren't even any glaring missed calls that directly lead to one team beating another this weekend, like was rightly debated last year.

30 minutes ago, AlphaMale said:

I think the NFL likes the novelty of KC vs GB like the good ole days.

That's possible, but I don't see the Packers going in to SF and winning.  Beating Seattle at home is one thing, especially with the injuries Seattle had to their O-line and at RB.  It was mostly Russell Wilson making some great individual plays to keep them in it yesterday.  And while Seattle defense is solid it isn't anywhere near as good as it was a few years ago.  The 49ers are a much more balanced team and present match-up problems for GB on both sides of the ball.  Titans/KC could go either way.   As Titans are playing with confidence and Henry and their defense have really stepped up.  I just think KC has too many weapons and will pull it out in the end.

This weekend could be anyone.

It would be nice to see the Titans pull off a white shirt run as that's bad ass and hasn't been done in a hot minute and they should play SF.

The logic would be that SF should steam roll GB like they did once this year and KC after shooting their wad and scoring 51 last week should be spent. Plus the Texans are a better team.

Let us hope that Goodell and Riveron allow us a players game and not another "officiating opinion" outing.