Hank Erix (Houston) - Nothing But Trouble

Stefan

39277870_1777156162376128_27618655513230

From FB:

Hank Erix reveals album cover and tracklist for new album "Nothing Bout Trouble", first single "Fortune Hunter" now on Spotify, iTunes & YouTube.
Album out on October 5th, 2018 via Livewire/Cargo Records UK.

Track listing:

1. Turn To Darkness
2. Last Chance To Love
3. Fortune Hunter
4. Way To Go
5. Shadowdance
6. Affair Of The Heart
7. Electricity
8. Freak
9. Giving Up On Love
10. For The Restless & The Young

Line-up:

Hank Erix – Lead & Backing vocals
Michael Palace – Lead Guitars & Backing vocals
Soufian Ma’Aoui – Bass
Daniel Johansson – Rhythm Guitars
Mats Ericsson – Drums
Micke Jansson – Keyboard / Synth

Additional guests:

Linnea Vikström – Lead vocals & Backing vocals on ‘Affair Of The Heart’
Alexander Hagman – Lead guitar on ‘Affair Of The Heart’
Sam Söderlind – Guitar solo on ‘Last Chance To Love’
Michael Palace – Additional guitars on ‘Last Chance To Love’
Victor Lundberg – Backing vocals on ‘Shadowdance’

As Hank reveals: “They say that life is not about being who you are; it’s about becoming who you want to be. After almost a decade with Houston I’ve learned a lot about myself and the music that I love. These songs are me, all me, singing my heart out for the world to hear and this album has been a dream of mine, something to cross off the bucket list if you will”.

The album was produced, mixed and mastered by Mats Ericsson at BoomBridge Studios. Recorded at BoomBridge Studios & Erix Music & Production Studios. Executive Producer – Hank Erix.

HANK ERIX is the frontman of the Swedish AOR band HOUSTON. A band that have been a bright star in the AOR / Melodic rock sky over their last five releases. The band received the best AOR album 2010 accolade in Classic Rock Magazine and have appeared on several impressive festivals throughout Europe such as Sweden Rock and Download Festival. Over almost a decade with HOUSTON, HANK ERIX has made quite a name for himself in the melodic rock world and it’s finally time for the release of his solo debut ‘Nothing but Trouble’.

The album features songs that has been marinating for years and sees the band leader of HOUSTON taking a bold step forward from the expected HOUSTON sound and sees Hank flexing his more hard rocking muscles. Tagging along with HANK ERIX on this 1700cc motorcycle ride of an album are members of Therion, Degreed, Art Nation, Wildness, Kryptonite, Palace, Gutterdämerung & Adrenaline Rush.

That's a nice slab of AOR

• 1 month later...

Yeah I have the cd

It arrived yesterday,sounding really good,ordered after hearing the first samples a while back and took a chance because i'm not much a fan of Houston ,just bit & bobs...