R U Ready For Some Football!

martinsane

OK kiddies its the most wonderful time of the year!

NFL 2017 is among us and after a serious ass handing the Patriots received from the Chiefs on Thursday night anything is possible again this year.

Let's chat it up.

Highlights for me so far:

is to see Marshawn back and Oakland is already relying on Armani Cooper to drop 1 yard TD attempts ala Pete Carol in Seattle instead of beast mode

LeGarret crushing it in Phillie

and of course (this is a low) the NFL not televising any games I want to see. I mean Phillie and the Redskins? C'mon give me the Steelers or hell even the Cardinal game at least that's divisional...

Anywho...

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAVENS!!!!

Yep, where did they come from this year a shut out to Cinci? Your answer is establishing a run game and it worked well for them.

And as mentioned a whole lot of WTF moments in week one. Gobs of veterans either getting hurt or just plain not used in the line ups.

Loved the Rams getting after it.

Obviously looking forward to week 2...

Yeah, screw this overseas shit. It royally fucks the teams involved. Between losing a home game and the travel jet lag issues, no way.

I know it's been tried and failed, but if you want U.S. football in Europe, you need to have a league in Europe, not traveling across the planet every other week for games.

No. Just no.

P.S. Watching the Broncos just assfuck the Dallas Cowboys last weekend gave me warm fuzzies.

I agree. This football in London shit sucks. Not only is it unsafe due to the terrorist attacks, the league has no business being in London. Period.

Goodell is the worst thing to ever happen to the NFL.

Ravens in London to play the "home team" Jaguars. How is London considered their "home". They aren't the London Jaguars for Christ's sake!

Yes this travelling abroad is dumb, simple.

And Dan yes indeed on those Broncos and Dallas. :)

I hope for Elliot's sake and his non suspension for domestic abuse that the Cowboys continue to spiral.

Tonight's game will be a waste, I mean c'mon the Rams and Niners... yawn.

I hope for Elliot's sake and his non suspension for domestic abuse that the Cowboys continue to spiral.

Exactly. I only watched because Gurley is on my fantasy league team.

Yes I had Tod on mine 3 years back before the move to LA and he did well.

Doubling back, looks like it was a shoot out of the bad teams tonight, almost sounded like a fun game to watch.

Yes I had Tod on mine 3 years back before the move to LA and he did well.

Doubling back, looks like it was a shoot out of the bad teams tonight, almost sounded like a fun game to watch.

49ers made it a game late. They were getting pummeled at one point.

The Ravens should have stayed on the plane.

That was by far the worst loss in franchise history. I think the Jags heard all the talk about how the Ravens defense would dominate them. They came out and took it to them. So much for the Ravens defense being as good as 2000.

I think the Harbaugh/Flacco era has run it's course. Time to move on. Flaccid has reached his peak the Super Bowl year and has been a downright embarrassment ever since. Poor poor QB.

The Ravens should have stayed on the plane.

That was by far the worst loss in franchise history. I think the Jags heard all the talk about how the Ravens defense would dominate them. They came out and took it to them. So much for the Ravens defense being as good as 2000.

I think the Harbaugh/Flacco era has run it's course. Time to move on. Flaccid has reached his peak the Super Bowl year and has been a downright embarrassment ever since. Poor poor QB.

Yes that was a good ole down home ass whoopin and I have always thought the Ravonettes were over rated. But I digress. The ONLY redeemable thing the franchise has done was cutting Ray Rice loose the minute they heard about his domestic abuse.

On topic and as mentioned some wild games in week three.

Chicago schools Pitt.

Seattle continues to spiral.

And Green Bay makes Cinci 0 and 3. :)

Would have LOVED to seen the Pat's lose but what a game.

Oh and let us not forget the ass whoopin' the 'Skins handed the Raiders.

And Dan LOVE he Eagle Giants pic. Glad to see Lil Manning getting beat up on.

• 1 month later...
21 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Titans 5-3 half way through the season.Gotta put a hurtin' on the Bungles Sunday !

I don't think they will have an issue with the Bengals...

I must say I am happy to see the spacing in that division with the Ravens and Bengals loses last week while Pitt was on by.

As always the North is Pittsburgh's to lose. Let's hope they don't but they have the skills and the players to support them...

Love love love seeing the Giants state of turmoil and what a loser matchup this weekend with the Niners and Giants meeting...

Any more news on Ray Rice jr, ahem, Ezekial Elliot? I heard that the suspension was coming but haven't seen anything more.

I have to admit I'm loving the season so far, but as a lifelong Eagles fan, I keep waiting for the inevitable Reid-esque collapse.

Going into Dallas next weekend will be a good test. This bye comes at a good time to get the makeshift O-line (with Peters out) more reps and get Ertz healthy.

Wentz is looking night and day better than last year... like he's somehow gotten 4 seasons worth of experience in 1 offseason. He's still prone to a Favre-esque fling-it interception every now and then, but he's got a good arm, good escapability, and a good head on his shoulders. He looks WAY more experienced and mature than your typical 2nd year player right now.

The Ajayi pickup from the Dolphins at a bargain basement price was just fucking awesome. Hopefully he, Blount, and Clement can share touches without egos getting in the way. If they can, we may dumptruck some teams later in the season once Ajayi has been worked into the offense and they gain some equilibrium.

• 2023 Gold Donors

I can't figure out if Zeke is playing or not.He's been in court so many times I've given up.The Titans are playing the AFC North 4 games in a row.They played Cleve and Balt already.Now it's Cincy's turn