R U Ready For Some Football!

martinsane

51 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

Titans to NE and it's always the late game on Saturday.Usually cold and shitty weather but I hope not.

Buffalo/Jax was a terrible game.

Indeed and agreed.

Shaguars caught yet another officiating break. But Buffalo didn't play well at all.

As mentioned:

Tennessee to NE

Pitt will host the Jags

Hotlanta in Philly

And it looks like the Taints will go to Minnesota...

Predictions: Titans over NE (fingers and toes crossed), Pitt over Jacksonville, Atlanta over Philly and Minnesota over the Saints.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2023 Gold Donors

The Philly-Falcon game was a classic defensive battle.Glad Philly won.The Titans would've had a better chance if the refs didn't blow a couple calls which put the game out of reach.

40 minutes ago, nyoilers said:

The Philly-Falcon game was a classic defensive battle.Glad Philly won.The Titans would've had a better chance if the refs didn't blow a couple calls which put the game out of reach.

I agree on when the refs decide the out come of a game, it sucks!  BUT every time the Pats win, it's the refs fault OR the Pats were cheating!!!?  It's getting very old!

17 hours ago, nyoilers said:

Glad the Steelers got beat also !

You dicks. ;)

Certainly a shoot out for sure and the Steeler D got picked a part, but it was the 14 points on 2 costly turnovers that lost Pitt the game. 45 - 14 = 31.

The officiating at least was loose and did NOT impact the game, thankfully.

Worst call of the game and the one that ultimately lost Pitt the game was at their own hand in that onside kick at a little over 2 minutes left giving Jacksonville the short field and a 2 score lead. 

Even though they lost they played a hell of game and definitely some amazing catches and come backs to keep everyone watching throughout.

That Saints Viking end was a "oh fucking shit my christ" finale! This was the only one I got right in predictions and the Saints almost made it  0 for 4 for me.

Next week will be good games again, but I find myself against my better judgement routing for Jacksonville and Minnesota. For 2 reasons: the Patriots loss is a selfish one as that will end the dynasty and keep them away from the 6 rings that Pitt has and it would be epic if the Vikings could be the first team ever to host a super bowl and win at home.

The way these 4 teams have played however it is anyone's guess...

This graphic may have the outcome already predicted for us however, which was shown all weekend long during the games. Hell I can't find it after a long and arduous search.

The graphic showed players from the various teams in the playoffs and ended with a Philly player and Tom Brady out in front of the other teams, I'm sure you all saw it.

On 1/21/2018 at 6:45 PM, Dead Planet said:

Can anyone beat the Pats? The Eagles look really good against the Vikings but the Pats are a different matter.....

I don't think so. I hate to say it.

Of course the offensive and defensive coaches are on their way to head coach jobs and maybe big Tom will give up with 6 rings and being 40. 

Certainly monumental records to surpass.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/24/2018 at 4:19 PM, AlphaMale said:

What that dude did to Gronk someone should've done to Brady. 

Tom is falling down ala Peyton Manning these days and who can blame him at his age. No one will get a good lick on him anymore unless its a blindside and well we know what happens then. Penalties, ejections, fines...

I will be watching of course. I do hope that Philly makes a go of it and they are my wishful thinking pic. Of course hoping the game is not a run away. But then again last year I thought Atlanta was on a run away and then the second half started.

I will be singing this all day if I get my way!

1 hour ago, AlphaMale said:

Congrats Dan!!!!

So glad New England lost!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Indeed.

A real good game and Nick Foles studed up and played a real good game as did most of the Philly team.

SUPER happy that NE didn't get a 6th and that that traitor Harrison didn't get a ring.

Glad that Jay and LeGarrette got rings.

Crank up the Philadelphia Freedom!