Warrior Soul-Tough: As Fuck Live In Athens

martinsane

I am a pretty staunch supporter of WS but I missed this one. I did spin it on Spotify (and later the posted Youtube Videos) and fair warning Kory's voice is blown and the recording is a bit dirty. Shame for KC as he had some pipes back in the day.

I recon this is a must for an die hard completest (like me) but this one will NOT appeal to everyone...

WARRIOR_Soul_-_Tough_As_Fuck_1024x1024.j

Love this band but I'll pass on this disc. I'd rather have new studio stuff.

The studio stuff is sounding good. Obviously some more takes and affects on the voice help.

I also see a couple more solo albums Kory released that I will have to look into as well.

The studio stuff is sounding good. Obviously some more takes and affects on the voice help.

I also see a couple more solo albums Kory released that I will have to look into as well.

Yeah, but the recent studio stuff is more punk sounding, which fits his current gravelly vocal style.

Whenever he tries to sing any of the old shit, tho...yikes. :yikes:

Yeah, but the recent studio stuff is more punk sounding, which fits his current gravelly vocal style.

Whenever he tries to sing any of the old shit, tho...yikes. :yikes:

Yea I know,which bums me out as the first fist full of WS records are quintessential. Hell even half of Chill Pill is great.

Yea I know,which bums me out as the first fist full of WS records are quintessential. Hell even half of Chill Pill is great.

I'm a W.S. fanboy so I like pretty much everything they've done to one degree or another... tho I gotta admit, Stiff Middle Finger would've been better as a 6 track EP, there was waaaaay too much damn filler on that thing...