R.I.P. Bill Paxton

Darkstone

Such a bummer. He's been in so many of my favorite movies, from "Weird Science" and "Aliens" on down the line. R.I.P. sir!!

Yes saw this yesterday and was shocked to say the least.

As Keith and others mentioned he is/was a staple in so many movies over the years that I loved.

In honoraria I will do my best to butter a few muffins.

RIP BP you have left an epic legacy and left us way to soon.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• 2024 HH Donation Drive

Please support Heavy Harmonies! The donations goal is the out-of-pocket expenses to run the main site and this board for calendar year 2024.

26% of donation goal reached.
    Donate Sidebar by DevFuse
    • Also last couple of songs have an Axl Rose or Stephen Shareaux vibe to them.
    • He has such a familiar and somewhat comforting voice. For me he was the best of Krokus. The Blitz, Change Of Address and Heart Attack. Not to say I don't like otehr songs, I do, but he make Krokus a nice rounded package with great consistant songs. This song is a bit too AC/DC for me, but as usual hookier and a better tune than most ACDC songs 
    • So I've listend to this enough to review it. Overall it's a ptrtty good album. Most of the songs are good or really good. Not many if any great or mind blowing songs. So for me it's an easy album to listen to. Most of the songs will be keepers, amny of them will just scrape through as keepers.
    • Jelly Roll - Blue Murder
    • New song 'We All Need The Money' taken from the new album 'Crossfire' out November 22 through Frontiers.    
    • Bangalore Choir-All or Nothing Cher-Greatest Hits Doobie Brothers-Long Train Runnin' 1970-2000 Gloria Estefan-Christmas Through Your Eyes Jackyl-Choice Cuts Ron Keel-Metal Cowboy Reloaded Lynch Mob-REvolution Deluxe Robin Trower-What Lies Beneath Wild America-S/T
    • Roll With It-Oasis
    • New song 'On The Edge'. From AFM Records: The German Hard Rock champions VOODOO CIRCLE release their 7th studio album. The highly anticipated album brings Hard Rock to life with its powerful guitar riffs. Highlighting the hard rock edge of "Hail to the King", this album once again the sophisticated arrangements and high-energy attitude. Record Release Tour through Germany with album release. Tracklisting: 01    Lay Down Your Lovin'    03:42 02    Let It Rock    04:46 03    On The Edge    06:09 04    Sweet Little Sister    05:40 05    Castles Made Of Glas    05:37 06    Stand Your Ground    06:56 07    Black Country    07:11 08    Billy's Song    05:57 09    Strangers In The Night    05:02 10    All For One    05:23 11    The Sound Of The Eagles    05:35 12    Hail To The King    05:27    

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.