Magic Dance's working on his new album

Too brief to gauge too much from either... well, except for one tiny thing. They both sound spectacular... like the other 3 songs he has released this year. I would have no shame at all in admitting that this is by far the most exciting current project for me at the moment. The 3 songs released this year are easily all in the top 5 songs of 2016, imo. Absolutely love what this guy is doing.

Any idea when this release might occur?

• 2023 Gold Donors

Too brief to gauge too much from either... well, except for one tiny thing. They both sound spectacular... like the other 3 songs he has released this year. I would have no shame at all in admitting that this is by far the most exciting current project for me at the moment. The 3 songs released this year are easily all in the top 5 songs of 2016, imo. Absolutely love what this guy is doing.

Any idea when this release might occur?

Agree with you 100% mate, really looking forward to this.

Anybody knows whether the first album 'Haunting Me' is available in CD or not ?

The EP? Check with Jez or Karpetface... I think they were on top of that. I think there was a CD... just not sure if it was silver pressed or not.

Anybody knows whether the first album 'Haunting Me' is available in CD or not ?

The EP? Check with Jez or Karpetface... I think they were on top of that. I think there was a CD... just not sure if it was silver pressed or not.

Here's the place to get it: https://magicdance.bandcamp.com/

It states CD but all the releases are CD-Rs.

• 3 weeks later...

All are CD-Rs.

At least he came with a decent logo, which took some effort. I hate all these crappy windows fonts logos.

yeah hate CDR, hoping they will invest some money into at least one good compilation with several new tracks or somethin' like that

• 1 month later...

Oh cool. Didn't that happen last year, that the best album of the year was released in December? I have no doubt in the world this will be my favourite album of 2016. So from now on it's just #2 onwards that I have to worry about. Cannot wait for this. Sexy cover.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, I woke up to this news this morning. Massive shame I couldn't quickly download it before I left for work because I'll have to wait another 4 days. Anyway, I think I'll just stick to the digital version as that's how I roll these days. I wonder if this last sneaky release will end up topping my list for the year? Can't wait to hear it.

Professionally duplicated compact disc, still CDR right?

I definitely assumed CDR from what I read. The price isn't ridiculous, but it's high when you include shipping, so I am more than content with the us$5 for the MP3 album.

Yeah, it's a really nice album. Keep in mind when I say this, I was expecting a 95%+ album (genuinely)... but it probably doesn't quite live up to what I hoped, but it's great none-the-less.

I can't believe he left 'Another Life, Another Time' off the album, considering it is better than most the album. No disrespect to the rest of the album, but that song is amazing.

The album will easily be in my top 10 this year, but I must admit I thought it had the top spot covered without batting an eyelid. Early faves, not heard before, are 'Another Lost Boy,' 'When We Were Young ' and 'Love Was Not Enough.'

Yeah, it's a really nice album. Keep in mind when I say this, I was expecting a 95%+ album (genuinely)... but it probably doesn't quite live up to what I hoped, but it's great none-the-less.

I can't believe he left 'Another Life, Another Time' off the album, considering it is better than most the album. No disrespect to the rest of the album, but that song is amazing.

The album will easily be in my top 10 this year, but I must admit I thought it had the top spot covered without batting an eyelid. Early faves, not heard before, are 'Another Lost Boy,' 'When We Were Young ' and 'Love Was Not Enough.'

Buddy, these 3 + Mirror.

I think he needs to change his attitude towards the architecture of his compositions, especially the intros.

Buddy, these 3 + Mirror.

I think he needs to change his attitude towards the architecture of his compositions, especially the intros.

Yeah, 'Love was not enough' is quite similar to 'Still haunting me.'

'Mirror' is very nice... as are all the songs... I just found that a little basic, though still very melodious.