zacharyamelie

The battle of April 15th 2016 - Treat vs. The Defiants

Treat vs. The Defiants  

24 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

:popcorn:

A blistering opening 5 tracks are probably better than anything on the Treat album.

But I also don't get that.

You don't get anything, do you? :whistle:

I get that you're a massive twat. ;}

Well you do know something.. :(

I'd pick treat.

The Defiants tread very closely to bands like Blink 182 on that disc.

What? Really? I don't get that vibe.

Someone else mentioned that earlier on, but I agree with Karpetass on this one, in that I do not get that vibe even one iota. As in I cannot even begin to guess where the comparison would come from. Legitimately, just don't hear it at all. It's one of the most "80's sounding" albums of the entire year, to my ears.

I vote for The Defiants, but the Treat album is extremely nice too.

2 winners from 2016 for sure.....and 2 which still get regular plays.

Treat sitll gets regular plays..The Defiants?..never heard of them ;)

Really? I still really like Defiants...Laine is amazing on that disc.

As I said end of year, played it three or four times, got bored of it and now it's stored away to be probably forgotten about until I stumble across it again sometime 2030 ;)

As I said end of year, played it three or four times, got bored of it and now it's stored away to be probably forgotten about until I stumble across it again sometime 2030 ;)

Fair play mate. Think the general concensus was that this was a goodie.....i certainly like it :)

Fair play mate. Think the general concensus was that this was a goodie.....i certainly like it :)

Unfortunately, it reached the same fate for me. I think it's a good album, but Treat just completely overshadowed it.

Sorry to lay this on you guys but..............

The poll says :

Dun dun derrrrrr

Defiants 12 Treat 8

Boom

The poll says :

Dun dun derrrrrr

Defiants 12 Treat 8

Boom

I did see that.

It's really depressing.

Are there really only 20 of us here?

The poll says :

Dun dun derrrrrr

Defiants 12 Treat 8

Boom

I did see that.

It's really depressing.

Are there really only 20 of us here?

Make that 21. Someone owes me a drink

I'll add my vote with... The Defiants

Treat album is great but prefer The Defiants

Now that I think about it, I haven't even listened to either record in a while. 2017 has been kick ass