2016 NFL Season: Let the calamity commence!

heavyharmonies

Eagles fire Chip Kelly early to get a lead on obtaining a new coach.

Fast forward.

Eagles only team left without a head coach and all the good candidates are gone. Tom Coughlin chose retirement over coaching the Eagles and even the Browns got someone who wanted to coach there.

The Eagles are officially a dumpster fire... even more so than 2015.

My prediction: 3-13 for the 2016 season.

hqdefault.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

62823231.jpg

Good answer. Whenever I think about how fucked the Eagles are I can always say to myself "It could be worse. We could be the Bengals."

Funny again.

I can see that on a bumper sticker or t-shirt.

"The Eagles.!? Well at least we aren't the Bengals".

• 8 months later...

Time to dredge this thread up. 2016 Eagles season is a complete disaster! Rookie coach, rookie QB... no problem! 3-0 and just destroyed the annointed Superbowl favorite Steelers.

Wait, what?

I am shocked at the complete turnaround from the last two seasons. The Eagles have cohesion thus far and the defense... the DEFENSE is playing lights out. It's like there was a complete team identity transplant.

Carson Wentz is causing mass suicide in Cleveland... bet Browns fans are thrilled that they traded out of the pick and didn't pick that scrub at #2.

And the bonus was getting a #1 and #4 draft pick for Sam Bradford to boot! Although in all fairness, he's playing well for the Vikings. Might end up being a win-win.

It's still very early, but dang...

Time to dredge this thread up. 2016 Eagles season is a complete disaster! Rookie coach, rookie QB... no problem! 3-0 and just destroyed the annointed Superbowl favorite Steelers.

Wait, what?

I am shocked at the complete turnaround from the last two seasons. The Eagles have cohesion thus far and the defense... the DEFENSE is playing lights out. It's like there was a complete team identity transplant.

Carson Wentz is causing mass suicide in Cleveland... bet Browns fans are thrilled that they traded out of the pick and didn't pick that scrub at #2.

And the bonus was getting a #1 and #4 draft pick for Sam Bradford to boot! Although in all fairness, he's playing well for the Vikings. Might end up being a win-win.

It's still very early, but dang...

Yes they looked very good yesterday on both sides of the ball not only scoring big but stopping Ben and Co from creating any offense.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Well well well NY Oiler you must be happy today...

Some good wild card football this weekend except the first game as both teams are of no interest to me and at 4:30 left in the first our first horrific call by the officials on a clear Crabtree catch for a first down.

Anywho:

Saturday:

Oakland @ Houston ~ ever since Houston changed their name to the dumbest team name ever I haven't cared for them and unfortunately with Derek Carr out with the busted leg I think the Texans are favorites. However I will bet on the rookie and say Raiders win.

Detroit @ Seattle ~ for all intents and purposes Seattle should win this game even though they have been playing very inconsistently all year and don't deserve to play any more this year. That said Detroit is equally sketchy but I do like Stafford I just think his team brings him down. Seattle wins.

Sunday:

Miami @ Pittsburgh ~ well this game is already making me tense up with stress. Pittsburgh is on fire as of late with 7 straight wins and of course the division. Miami is without Tannehill and when Pitt last in week 6 in Miami they were without Ben... I will obviously go with Pitt for the win and I think Pittsburgh with the killer B's Ben, Bell and Brown will crush them big. Pittsburgh

NY Giants @ Green Bay ~ hate is a soft word for Eli Manning and the Giants. Manning is a waste and a baby and just a blemish on the NFL, however Aaron Rodgers is also a douche but he is damn good. NY is lucky, Green Bay is player very well so me thinks the Bay will make a mockery of the Giants at home in the frozen tundra. Green Bay for the win.

Of course then those winners go to Dallas, Atlanta, Kansas City and New England next week!

Well 0 for 1 so far. I know I went opposite the odds but I will say Cook's receivers did him no favors with WAY to many dropped balls and the "officiating" was very very poor. Some momentum and potentially game altering calls made against Oakland throughout.

Up next Seattle and Detroit. Kick off to Detroit as I type...