Nasty Habit - Turn Up The Radio

Deuce

Saw this, didn't really like it sounded a lot like ''pop / punk'' but obviously everyone on youtube and facebook writes ''this rocks, well done, keep rocking, you deserve to be famous'' bla bla...

What do you think of the song? Sure it's just one song, but if this is the direction they're gonna be heading in... then the hope I had in this band is gone

What a strange song... not sure what to make of that one. I'm not really sure what they're trying to achieve, but that said, I don't dislike it.

Sounds pretty good to me.......they mixed in a little more of the new era sound structure (breakdown bits) to the song, a bit of the more recent poppy background vocals, but really....a good tune to introduce to the commercial mainstream.

Don't mind this,but it does seem like a step away from the sound from the desperate times ep,still like it though,would love to get my hands on a retail of the self titled cd btw :)

What do you think of the song? Sure it's just one song, but if this is the direction they're gonna be heading in... then the hope I had in this band is gone

It's good, not great. I don't like it as much as their older stuff, but I'm understanding when it comes to the unfortunate reality that bands like this often need to have a certain "modern accessibility" in order to stay afloat. It's a song that I can enjoy and it's a pretty fun video, so I hope that they continue and keep making good stuff.