StrongHeart - Scream Out Loud

Stefan

11216574_865427956859773_574294329393420

From FB:

"Strongheart delivers a whole new perspective to the term ”80s hair-metal”.
Based in the northern parts of Sweden, where cold and darkness is an everyday lifestyle, they’ve been bringing out the folks to experience tasty licks and a Rocket Queen as vocalist. Members Jessica "Jess Heart" Nordström (vocals), Jesper "J West" Westermark (bass), Peter "Snake" Nyman (guitar) and Emil "Animal" Häggqvist (drums) all share one important thing: passion. Formed as a coverband in 2009 they soon realised that they had much more to offer and began working on their own collection of songs. And with the large range of influences that stretch from Zakk Wylde to Def Leppard they’re bringing something new to the not yet filled table.
Up until this point Strongheart has been playing both small and legendary rock venues in Sweden and Finland. With their debut coming up in early 2014 the quartet is more than ready to put on their snakeboots, spray their hair with a bottle a day and deliver a fist full of rock every night."

StrongHeart:

Jessica "Jess Heart" Nordström - Vocals

Emil "Animal" Hägglund - Drums and Percussion

Jesper "J West" Westermark - Bass

Peter "Snake" Nyman - Guitars

http://strongheart.se

8405576aaf36472bbfe442e89b727f1f.jpg

Tracklist:

1. Friday Night
2. Last Chance
3. Lady Lynn
4. Runaway
5. Fading Away
6. Scream Out Loud
7. Touch
8. Break You Down
9. Withered White Rose
10. Rebel Queen

I thought that *cough, splutter* awesome band of the same name from about 1992 who released an album called 'Wired' (amirite?) was making a comeback! :lol: This, however, is just about as bad. From the moment I saw the band photo I suspected they'd suck about as much as they actually do.

Yep, there was an Aussie band on the Albert label who were called this and had a pretty good single called the kids are wired.

I thought that *cough, splutter* awesome band of the same name from about 1992 who released an album called 'Wired' (amirite?) was making a comeback! :lol: This, however, is just about as bad. From the moment I saw the band photo I suspected they'd suck about as much as they actually do.

Thought the same thing.

Harsh as ever, Geoff. Quite generic, but the songs aren't too bad. Hoping to find some really good, filthy hair metal in this forum as it has been so long, but this won't be it. Onto the next thread...