Santa Cruz - We Are The Ones To Fall

Stefan

Checked out the short sample, not the live one (will check that out tonight). Seems they are going a tad bit heavier if this song is a good indicator, yes?

Also, dropping a "mother f'er" is a bit different for them I think. I don't have the best memory but I can't recall them dropping f'bombs in Anthem or Screaming.

Anyway, I like that sample, sounds good. Really like their other releases, their tune Nothing Compares To You is a favorite tune of mine from recent years.

Seems a bit quick for a new album. I know last years album contained several songs from the previous EP, but this being Spinefarm (Finnish label, with a Finnish band) I am worried that this single will be put onto a re-release of Screaming, just like they have done with Reckless Love in the past.

It will be great if its a new album, but I cant be remain sceptical.

Seems a bit quick for a new album. I know last years album contained several songs from the previous EP, but this being Spinefarm (Finnish label, with a Finnish band) I am worried that this single will be put onto a re-release of Screaming, just like they have done with Reckless Love in the past.

It will be great if its a new album, but I cant be remain sceptical.

From what I understand they are going to release a new EP this year with 3 or 4 new songs...

• 2 weeks later...

Checked out the short sample, not the live one (will check that out tonight). Seems they are going a tad bit heavier if this song is a good indicator, yes?

Also, dropping a "mother f'er" is a bit different for them I think. I don't have the best memory but I can't recall them dropping f'bombs in Anthem or Screaming.

Anyway, I like that sample, sounds good. Really like their other releases, their tune Nothing Compares To You is a favorite tune of mine from recent years.

haha seriously? there's fuxx etc. all over their last record, hell there's one during the first minute of the first song LOL

haha seriously? there's fuxx etc. all over their last record, hell there's one during the first minute of the first song LOL

Yeah they dropped plenty of f-bombs on their last album. :D

Love these guys, not too excited about an ep but definitely looking forward to another full release.

Well, it sucks that the uploader hates my country and doesn't want me to watch this, but I was still able to after trying a few different proxies. The song and video are just okay to me, but I do like Santa Cruz.

• 2 months later...