66 mustang

Hazel

Dr. Who

Bewitched

Man From U.N.C.L.E.

I think I Dream Of Jeannie was

I believe Lost In Space was

Bonanza

If you get the TV digital sub-channel in your area, there is a station called Antenna TV, and they show all this old shit, and you can sometimes catch them between conversion, like Hazel, when they went to CBS, they canned the cast, and brought in all new cast members(excluding the little boy Bobby Buntrock R.I.P.) the same year they went to color, and a smoking hot female lead, who I believe was Meredith Baxter Bernie's mom, also MYtv plays a lot of the off shit, from back then, like Bachelor Father, and Mod Squad, Lucille Ball produced the 3rd season of I Love Lucy in color, even though it ran in B&W, knowing the transition was coming and it could be ran in color as reruns, I will try to think of more, fuck I guess you could just Google it and find out, Im just a fucking dork who had to much time on my hands, and paid way to much attention to detail, so Im just going by what I remember, and have read up on, I know there are many many more shows that made the switch, I also know there are a bunch of lost seasons from TV shows, that are mostly the B&W seasons, I wasn't a pain in my dads sack when any of this was going on, so all I can know is second hand shit, Axe someone who was an avid TV watcher and alive during 1965-1966, and I bet you'd hit a gold mine.

• My Little Pony

Okay, but why are we talking about this? I mean, just to list 'em off, or are you hoping for something else?

Well sir, this was a revolutionary occurence in history, having only watched shows in b&w, to see them in color,it was a whole new world, and this,like so many of its predaccesors on here, is a list, and for some people, a highly intelligent and well informed knowledge of not only music, but tv, movie, books, and countless other topics, is on hand, and just like u like to show off your areas of expertise in music, others enjoy doing so as well, so i guess this is a list for hh members to put their vast knowledge of tv history on blast, for other tv gurus, like when someone posts a message axing CAN ANYONE LIST SOME BANDS THAT HAVE HUGE GANG VOCALS? And those in the know put their 2 cents in, does this make sense to u nolan?i know it does

MYtv plays a lot of the off shit, from back then, like Bachelor Father, and Mod Squad, Lucille Ball

We used to get that channel on the local directv package, but for the last 4 months there has been a message saying there is some problem and they are working to restore service, which is too bad because that was one of about 4 channels I actually enjoyed watching

And yes, Lost In Space was first b&w then transitioned to color

Twilight Zone

Dick Van Dyke Show

Virginian

Wild Wild West

Combat (Loved this show)

Petticoat Junction

Green Acres

My Three Sons

12 O'clock High

Daniel Boone

Has "Bonanza" been mentioned yet?

I'm also fairly sure that Jack Webb's classic cop show "Dragnet" was on long enough that it went to color eventually

Has "Bonanza" been mentioned yet?

I'm also fairly sure that Jack Webb's classic cop show "Dragnet" was on long enough that it went to color eventually

Actually I think Dragnet started in 68, and lasted until 72, It beat the B&W era, I thought I mentioned Bonanza, maybe not,

Twilight Zone

Dick Van Dyke Show

Twilight Zone went to colour? Or are you referring to the reboot?

No, Im pretty sure the original which began in B&W, ran into the early 70's, making the transition, the reboot wasn't until after the movie sparked up interest in it again, and that was in 84.

Twilight Zone

Dick Van Dyke Show

No, Im pretty sure the original which began in B&W, ran into the early 70's, making the transition, the reboot wasn't until after the movie sparked up interest in it again, and that was in 84.

The original Twilight Zone ran from 1959 to 1964... all were in B&W.

Rod Serling hosted another anthology series similar to TZ in the early 70s called Night Gallery, that might be the "color" series you're thinking of.

Actually I think Dragnet started in 68, and lasted until 72

According to my good friend, Dr. Wik E. Pedia, Dragnet actually started as a radio show in 1949 (!) before it made the move to TV in 1951 and ran till 1958. A second (color) "Dragnet" series started in '67 and ran till '70.

• My Little Pony

Twilight Zone

Dick Van Dyke Show

Rod Serling hosted another anthology series similar to TZ in the early 70s called Night Gallery, that might be the "color" series you're thinking of.

According to my good friend, Dr. Wik E. Pedia, Dragnet actually started as a radio show in 1949 (!) before it made the move to TV in 1951 and ran till 1958. A second (color) "Dragnet" series started in '67 and ran till '70.

If this thread is gonna turn into a place where everyone corrects Cody, then it has potential to become one of my favourites.

Twilight Zone

Dick Van Dyke Show

I was referring to the "Jack Webb" produced Dragnet, the original Dragnet is old as fuck, Night Gallery was always in color, maybe it was the final year of Twilight Zone that was shot in color, I guess I can just go look all this shit up, and put an end to a pleasurable board for Nolan to post on, sorry, cant make it this easy for ya bud!