Julian Angel's Beautiful Beast - Kick Down The Barricades

Stefan

Dear Hard Rock Journalist,

we are shameless when it comes to spreading the news, so here's about Julian Angel's Beautiful Beast and their new music video "Bad Boys Never Dance".
We love you for sharing the news with our awesome AOR / Melodic Rock / Hair Metal community.

# # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # # #

Beautiful Beast Video Looks And Sounds Like 1989

In support of their new album 'Kick Down The Barricades' which will hit the shelves on January 24, 2014 German Hair Metal band Julian Angel's Beautiful Beast have just released their new music video "Bad Boys Never Dance". Besides featuring the opening track of the new record the video also presents a pretty clichéd, stereotyped and most of all predictable storyline that any fan of 80s hard rock and hair metal will love. Is it 80s enough for you? Just try for yourself...

Video Link: http://youtu.be/i6j6caPB_tA
Band website: www.beautifulbeastrock.com

You beat me to the punch, kick as song and obviously I have a ferocious man crush on Julian...

• 2 years later...
  • My Little Pony

I remember listening to the song above years ago... but that's about it. Can't recall if I liked it, or not.

I remember listening to the song above years ago... but that's about it. Can't recall if I liked it, or not.

I'm pretty sure you didn't like it. I'm pretty sure no one did.

His albums have got progressively worse..with this being the pinnacle of rubbishness ;)

I'm pretty sure you didn't like it. I'm pretty sure no one did.

Yeah...... it was brutally bad. Like bottom of the barrel bad.