Hookup sites

Jacob M.

Slightly over a week ago I received a message from a hookup site welcoming me. I didn't remember signing up so I figured it was just spam. Over the next few days I began to receive messages from members of their site. Girls were sending flirts, messages, etc. I decided to check the site to see for myself. I wanted to know what information they had. The only thing on there was my birthday and it was wrong. No pics or anything else.

Could these be real women? I find it hard to believe that they would send a guy messages who has presented no info. There are plenty of options already available. Aren't there more men on those sites than women? If all the women who sent me messages looked like models I wouldn't believe it. Most of them looked normal. One of them even looked handicapped. She had a cane. I don't know who they would be trying to lure in with that.

Mostly scam I guess! Probably they hired girls as their employee to send out messages to thousands of potential customers with hope that 20-30 people fell on their trap and perhaps pay hundred bucks and then they shut down the site and move on with another new website

Spam-a-dee-spam, wonderful spam.

By any chance, have you ever tried to sell anything on Craigslist? Cuz after I put an ad on there trying to sell my RV trailer earlier this Summer, I've been overrun with "dating site" spam. I'm thinkin' that these spam sites must be "scraping" e-mail addresses off of Craigslist.

Well yeah bro, you've basically just told us these women are sending you messages, and they have NO!! info about you, thats basically saying that they know nothing about you, NOTHING!! it's not hard to lead someone on, who you have no information about, and they keep pursuing you, my guess is, your chances of finding any poon on this sight is about as good as finding poon on Facebook, only on Facebook at least you have some pictures.

By any chance, have you ever tried to sell anything on Craigslist? Cuz after I put an ad on there trying to sell my RV trailer earlier this Summer, I've been overrun with "dating site" spam. I'm thinkin' that these spam sites must be "scraping" e-mail addresses off of Craigslist.

My RV was sold three weeks ago, I took my ad off of Craigslist as soon as the guy left my driveway with it, and yet at least once per day I still get at least one of these messages in my inbox:

RE: 2005 Starcraft Travel Trailer

Is your item still available? I don't generally do this but you sounded sizzling in your ad and I feel drawn into you. I live close by you and I'm up for anything. My only fear is that you might be a "bot" as Craigslist is full of them So if you're indeed real, can we chat on my profile page? It's the safest way and extremely discreet. I'll message you as soon as I see you sign in. Only YOU will be able to see my pictures and phone # on there so if you like what you see, get hold of me. I apologize to irritate you, but life is too short, so I had to give this a chance. If you are a real person, confirm. I think you'll be astonished. See you!

"Sizzling" huh? Wow, I must've written the sexiest "RV For Sale" ad in Craigslist history. Who knew? :rofl:

The wording changes slightly from one message to another but the idea is basically the same in each one, they want me to click on a Web link to access their "profile page," which obviously I am not doing... and there are usually one or two naked lady pictures attached to each message, but I am not clicking on those either... :rofl2:

At first I was responding "Oh, please fuck off" to each of these but they just keep on comin'... so I guess my e-mail address must be in the "address book" of whatever automated "bot" sends these things out now. Oh, joy.

I get those same type of e-mails. Sometimes I read them for entertainment. I haven't used Craigslist recently. At one time I did have an account. I believe I might have entered fake info into a site and forgotten about it. If that is what I did I'm not sure why I gave them my e-mail. I certainly don't remember it being connected to Fling.com.

102486680-M-8.jpg

I would like to believe it's all fake. I just can't figure who they are trying to lure in. Do any of you guys want a piece of that? Some of the girls aren't bad, but quite a few that hit that mark.

Bro! Jacob, are you serious bro? this girl is hitting you up? and you are asking us for our opinions? why arent you posting this pic letting us know you hit it last night? whats wrong with you dude? this is one of the girls hitting on you? fuck that bro, if you aint gonna hit it, dont fuck around, pass that shit to me bro, whats wrong with you? seriously, can you please give this girl my email, and name, and tell her I think she's gorgeous, and would make an honest women out of her, please bro, I hope this is not a joke your playing on me, if you like her then no disrespect, I wont say another word, but it sounds like your pushing this sizzling hottie to the side, and that aint cool bro, will you hook me up bro? I will owe you what ever you want dude, can you play cupid, this one time, I will do anything to get in those creases bro, let me know ok Jacob, thanks buddy.

102486680-M-8.jpg

I would like to believe it's all fake. I just can't figure who they are trying to lure in. Do any of you guys want a piece of that? Some of the girls aren't bad, but quite a few that hit that mark.

She's a man eater..................literally

102486680-M-8.jpg

She's a man eater..................literally

She's so big she's on both sides of the family

My RV was sold three weeks ago, I took my ad off of Craigslist as soon as the guy left my driveway with it, and yet at least once per day I still get at least one of these messages in my inbox:

RE: 2005 Starcraft Travel Trailer

Is your item still available? I don't generally do this but you sounded sizzling in your ad and I feel drawn into you. I live close by you and I'm up for anything. My only fear is that you might be a "bot" as Craigslist is full of them So if you're indeed real, can we chat on my profile page? It's the safest way and extremely discreet. I'll message you as soon as I see you sign in. Only YOU will be able to see my pictures and phone # on there so if you like what you see, get hold of me. I apologize to irritate you, but life is too short, so I had to give this a chance. If you are a real person, confirm. I think you'll be astonished. See you!

"Sizzling" huh? Wow, I must've written the sexiest "RV For Sale" ad in Craigslist history. Who knew? :rofl:

The wording changes slightly from one message to another but the idea is basically the same in each one, they want me to click on a Web link to access their "profile page," which obviously I am not doing... and there are usually one or two naked lady pictures attached to each message, but I am not clicking on those either... :rofl2:

At first I was responding "Oh, please fuck off" to each of these but they just keep on comin'... so I guess my e-mail address must be in the "address book" of whatever automated "bot" sends these things out now. Oh, joy.

Ahhhhh, shit, that's YOU I was sending those messages to??? And, yeah, it did hurt my feelings a bit when you told me to fuck off. Damn! :D

I think she's getting ready to eat her phone...she has whipped cream on it!

I can't stop laughing. It's so funny it almost hurts.

Here's another, she's sexyandsingle26:

89166297-M-4.jpg

I don't mean to be insensitive, but this one really freaked me out. Anyone else?

Ahhhhh, shit, that's YOU I was sending those messages to??? And, yeah, it did hurt my feelings a bit when you told me to fuck off. Damn!

:rofl2:

• 1 month later...

After exploring the site over the last few weeks I've come to the conclusion that it is likely fake. There are too many problems. In e-mails it will say a girl lives in my town. When I look at her profile she's in some place like OKC or Wichita. I did a search and narrowed the age. Several girls show one age in the search results and another in their profile. Only one girl has viewed my profile, but dozens of girls have contacted me. Why would you contact someone without having first looked at their page?

I still read the e-mails for entertainment. Some of the pics are too funny not to.