Dennis Churchill-Dries

hsf

Howdy strangers. Apologies if this is a repeat, but I searched and didn't see a thread.

Former White Sister and Tattoo Rodeo lead vocalist Dennis Churchill-Dries, apparently just going by Dennis Dries now, has a Soundcloud with some new songs recorded on his own. I can only imagine what could really be done with his voice in a real studio.

Still haven't had the chance to listen to ALL of the tracks, but liking what I have listened to so far. (I wish I could just put them on a disk and then have them to listen to/digest in the car, which is where I get to do my most concentrated/serious listening.)

Enjoy!

https://soundcloud.com/tall-tail-music

• 1 year later...

His solo album 'I' out in April.

From FB:

Last song is finished, all tracks sent to the mastering lab...YES!!!

Been reviewing the last song we've been working on, "Can You Feel It" , for the last couple of hours...it's a monster! I'll get a sample up soon.

So now it gets real...gotta finish the website, get the tracks from mastering to CD Baby, then breathe...maybe. Only 20 years since I released anything...not a big deal! Stay tuned!

1779889_1403577626610811_291050984934823

• 2 months later...