Check out Sleazer from Costa Rica

DeLaCruz

Nice

Love that track on Sleazeroxx! Great 80s-sounding glam, let's get that free EP...

:headbanger:

Edit: do I have to sign up with Soundcloud...?

Love that track on Sleazeroxx! Great 80s-sounding glam, let's get that free EP...

:headbanger:

Edit: do I have to sign up with Soundcloud...?

Even after I signed up for Soundcloud, it wouldn't let me download the EP. I tried a few different times, but no luck. Then I screamed obscenities at it for a few minutes. That didn't work either, so I gave up.

Yeah Soundcloud was kind of a pain in the ass, try bandcamp, this definitely works: http://sleazer.bandc...ming-to-get-you

Yep, that worked like a charm. While you can get it for free over at Bandcamp, I tossed a few bucks the band's way, which I personally think is the right thing to do. The EP isn't going to make any Top 10 lists, but it's a pretty decent slab of that late '80s sleaze-rock sound.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest andrew Sleazer

Hello everybody, as Sleazer´s drummer and in name of the band i have to say, that we are very honored to read such amazing comments about our music!! and we will be forever grateful with you all, currently we are working on 4 new tracks, when that gets ready we will release a physical version of the full album!! so stay tuned and as we say in Costa Rica... A mandar LAKA... (bring on the hairspray)

https://www.facebook.com/SleazerCR?fref=ts

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everybody, as Sleazer´s drummer and in name of the band i have to say, that we are very honored to read such amazing comments about our music!! and we will be forever grateful with you all, currently we are working on 4 new tracks, when that gets ready we will release a physical version of the full album!! so stay tuned and as we say in Costa Rica... A mandar LAKA... (bring on the hairspray)

https://www.facebook.com/SleazerCR?fref=ts

Looking forward to the album ... if they get added to HH, would they be the first band from Costa Rica on the site?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Like these songs, shame the sound quality is so poor. Vocals remind me of Love/Hate. Pretty impressed overall.