Wheres my man James Eagle?

Leykis101

Man I hope he is OK, I got thinking and reading, I was kind of a fucking douche bag to him, not intentionally, but because im just an ignorant cocksucker and do and say things that come a crossed way different then they are meant to, JamesEagle, I hope your all right buddy, and I didn't mean those things I said, and in all seriousness, my biggest fear is that something I said made you feel like I was attacking you or judging you, this is the one place that I never want anybody to feel that way, that they always have a place to go especially when they are in their worst frame of mind, and I will ALWAYS!! be the 1st person to insert myself into any situation where one of my HH friends is being attacked or insulted, and protect them in anyway I possibly can, from sitting behind a keyboard, there is only so much I can do, but I will rip anyone apart who fucks with any of my metal brethren, and if it came down to it, I would come out from behind this keyboard to do the same, even though I doubt it ever would, but if anyone ever wants to test me, I will show that I am just as loyal physically as I am from the safety of my keyboard, so james eagle, I guess what im getting at is, I want to meet you and fight you,OK, so buck up dont be a pussy ass bitch, and name the place you want me to show up??? LOL, seriously JamesEagle, I hope your alright, and I hope you haven't gone off to another board cause you are wanted on this one, at least by myself, I dont know you well enough to recognize you yet, but I have really began to like you as a growing member of my daily life on this board full of motherfuckers Ive never met one of any of them even once, but would fight until I was busted and broken for any of them! god that sounds so fucking gay and melodramatic, but its sincere, James Eagle, you best be gettin at me muthafucka

Which holliday? is it like national mate day? blokes day? nationl wanker of the month day? maybe it's punch an irishman day? what holliday is it? where does he live anyway, im going to go ahead and drive over to his house tomorrow and check on him, that sounds cool right? then i'll know he's ok, or glen do you think you could save me a tank of gas and some other expenditures and maybe swing by his place and check up on him, if you could do that for me, i'd sure appreciate it, thanks glen, i owe you one

You could send him a message on Facebook.

Yeah, much cheaper than driving to England.

I dont like to acknowledge it but FunkOGroovusMaximus you say some fucked up shit sometimes that seriously gets me laughing my fucking nuts off, but what good is it? I bust up laughing then I hate myself for it, cause your the only one who acknowledges jokes I try to set myself up for, but nobody ever takes the bait, then you just blatantly blurt my joke out, and that has become kind of the running joke in itself, you are funny bro, I bet your a fucking prick in real life, we gotta meet dude, I bet youd be fun as fuck to hang out with,

Glen why would he answer facebook, but not be on here? thats a serious question btw? maybe its just me, but i wouldnt get on the internet and not check on both sites, is he on facebook often? just curious, and I will head over and shoot him a message.

• 3 weeks later...

Man I hope he is OK, I got thinking and reading, I was kind of a fucking douche bag to him, not intentionally, but because im just an ignorant cocksucker and do and say things that come a crossed way different then they are meant to, JamesEagle, I hope your all right buddy, and I didn't mean those things I said, and in all seriousness, my biggest fear is that something I said made you feel like I was attacking you or judging you, this is the one place that I never want anybody to feel that way, that they always have a place to go especially when they are in their worst frame of mind, and I will ALWAYS!! be the 1st person to insert myself into any situation where one of my HH friends is being attacked or insulted, and protect them in anyway I possibly can, from sitting behind a keyboard, there is only so much I can do, but I will rip anyone apart who fucks with any of my metal brethren, and if it came down to it, I would come out from behind this keyboard to do the same, even though I doubt it ever would, but if anyone ever wants to test me, I will show that I am just as loyal physically as I am from the safety of my keyboard, so james eagle, I guess what im getting at is, I want to meet you and fight you,OK, so buck up dont be a pussy ass bitch, and name the place you want me to show up??? LOL, seriously JamesEagle, I hope your alright, and I hope you haven't gone off to another board cause you are wanted on this one, at least by myself, I dont know you well enough to recognize you yet, but I have really began to like you as a growing member of my daily life on this board full of motherfuckers Ive never met one of any of them even once, but would fight until I was busted and broken for any of them! god that sounds so fucking gay and melodramatic, but its sincere, James Eagle, you best be gettin at me muthafucka

Hi mate, nothing you said, in fact I can't think of anything you've ever said to me that I would consider remotely abusive (unless I'm missing something...)!

Hit a bit of a rough patch, plus been a bit mad-busy lately, hence not checking in for a while.

Might be mid-life crisis ... I hit 40 last weekend! :yikes:

How's tricks?

Eh up, how's life down by the sea?

(As if I don't know - I'm having a lot of meetings in Southend at the moment.)

:D

Happy birthday for recently, mate. Hope you just absolutely wrecked the shit out of some stuff in celebration.

Yeah pretty damned good actually.

Havent forgotten about your requests by the way. Need to sort that out prompto....i'll dig up the PM for your address.

Happy birthday for recently, mate. Hope you just absolutely wrecked the shit out of some stuff in celebration.

I don't usually celebrate my birthdays very much, but did have a few beers. The kids made it an awesome day though. Planning a trip to Germany with some mates when the weather's better, which will involve sampling a few Biers!

40 though, I can't f*ing believe it!

Yeah pretty damned good actually.

Havent forgotten about your requests by the way. Need to sort that out prompto....i'll dig up the PM for your address.

No worries, mate. Any time is good. :tumbsup: