Moritz - SOS

Stefan

Hmmm, I actually don't like that at all. I did love the last CD, though, so I'll still check it out, but with much less enthusiasm than I would have about 5mins ago. :(

I heard this one the other week from their FB page and it's quite a good tune. Will defo be checking the album out when it's released too. Hopefully it will be in the same ball park as 'Undivided' as that was a cracking little disc.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'll be seeing them tomorrow night at the launch gig.

The album will be on the door mat when I get home tonight.

Just got mine this morning

• 3 weeks later...

Really enjoying this disc, as good as their last one, if not a little better. Production could still do with a boost, but like 'unbroken' some damned fine tunes.

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this compared to FM and Strangeways. HA HA HA HA!

Not quite at the level of those 2 for sure, but I would love to hear the new album with a huge production like FM and Strangeways got back in the day, as there are some really cool songs on it.

Well it ain't overhyped, it is an excellent album and they went down a storm at HRH AOR.

If JSS Or Martensson had been involved in this, people would be proclaiming it as the second coming i'll bet :whistle:

Well it ain't overhyped, it is an excellent album and they went down a storm at HRH AOR.

If JSS Or Martensson had been involved in this, people would be proclaiming it as the second coming i'll bet :whistle:

Perhaps they should've asked one of them along - they needed at least one objective voice to tell them the truth...

Perhaps they should've asked one of them along - they needed at least one objective voice to tell them the truth...

In all fairness Tim your not going to be objective based on the type of music listed under your user details. This is AOR not thrash or death metl.