Loudguns - Sunset Runaway

Stefan

Sounds pretty similar to the solid debut. Looking forward to see if they can step it up a level or two, with a few killer tunes.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Liking the sound of these tracks. Is this another band whose CDs are really hard to find?

I'll take the silence as a yes. ;)

So, any ideas when the new one is out? Given that the teaser above was 7 months ago, I'd have expected it to be out by now...

Liking the sound of these tracks. Is this another band whose CDs are really hard to find?

So, any ideas when the new one is out? Given that the teaser above was 7 months ago, I'd have expected it to be out by now...

No the new one isn't out yet.

The debut was pretty hard to find. You could order directly via Loudguns' Facebook (out of stock) and here: http://www.musicbuymail.eu/index.php?i=37010

No the new one isn't out yet.

The debut was pretty hard to find. You could order directly via Loudguns' Facebook (out of stock) and here: http://www.musicbuymail.eu/index.php?i=37010

I think I'll wait for the new one as I prefer the songs.

(When €15.50 was about £10 a few years ago I might have taken a punt, but now it's about £14. Ouch.)

• 2 weeks later...

bands getting greedy lOL remember 80s in california when cd was $8, cassette $5 and tee $10, they just wanted you to have it and promote!

now they just want the money.

the band did give away early copies of the cd for free....

The new one? HowdafuckdidImissthat?!!! :doh:

Got a message from the band. Sounds like it could be a while before this is released. They don't have a label for it yet.

Hopefully the wait will be worth it!

bands getting greedy lOL remember 80s in california when cd was $8, cassette $5 and tee $10, they just wanted you to have it and promote!

now they just want the money.

the band did give away early copies of the cd for free....

The new one? HowdafuckdidImissthat?!!! :doh:

no, the first one... when they were trying to get the name out and about.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Pretty decent album, actually. The accent on releases like this always keeps it in a "zone" for me, beneath the top tier. But it's a much better album than their debut. Heavier and much more well produced. The biggest problem is no one track, or a few tracks really stand out. But for what it is, it's a good solid hard rock disc and a good step up from their debut.