B.I.T.E - Rock Into The Night

JamesEagle

Has anyone got/heard this one?

Sounds pretty good ... nice review on Sleazeroxx:

http://www.sleazeroxx.com/bands/bite/rockintothenight.shtml

A couple of songs:

I pushed these guys in my post in the first spin impressions thread. They've done one of those things where you can download the full album for whatever you want to pay for it:

http://officialbite....y-what-you-want

Pay $1, pay $20 - it's up to you.

Like I said in that thread, I think it's a really cool hard rock disc. It's no world beater by any means, but if you like 80's style hard rock this will definitely hit the spot. Quite similar in terms of overall quality to the Lovebite CD from this year. Here's my review in brief as a sexy guide:

1. Rock into the Night (4:01) - nice pre-chorus leading into a good hard rock chorus - 7.75

2. Take Me Higher (3:27) - very nice melodic hard rock with some killer guitar - 7.75

3. I Still Love You (4:27) - very nice ballad - good tune - 7.75

4. Dirty Sick Vice (3:54) - okay hard rock song, but kind of irritating - 6.50

5. Burning My Heart (4:27) - solid hard rocker - 7.00

6. Rock Pride (4:53) - likeable 80's melodic rock song - 7.75

7. Rainbow in the Sky (2:20) - average ballad - 6.00

8. Dreaming of Love (4:27) - another nice melodic rocker - 7.75

9. See You Wild (3:51) - great hard rocker with a killer riff - 8.25

TOTAL SCORE - 74%

i thought this one was great. A couple of fillers on the disc, but overall i thouhg tthis disc was a winner.

if you're after this cd in physical form grab it asap as think the band have just broken up and even when they were up and running getting a copy of this disc from them was like pulling teeth.

i thought this one was great. A couple of fillers on the disc, but overall i thouhg tthis disc was a winner.

if you're after this cd in physical form grab it asap as think the band have just broken up and even when they were up and running getting a copy of this disc from them was like pulling teeth.

Yeah, I thought it sounded really good too. No reply from the band, so I'm guessing the ship has sailed...

:(

This is a tough one to find. Musicbuymail had it in stock for a short time.

Try Animal Records in Sao Paolo, do a google search, they also have a facebook profile, they may be able to assist in getting any remaining stock of the CD from the band.

Gave it a try. Sent them an email. Will see what happens.

Had a reply from one of the band members, they can't send out copies of the CD. Sounds a bit acrimonious; apparently a couple of the band members are stopping any of the others issuing CDs. Think I'll be forced to download this one.

Had a reply from one of the band members, they can't send out copies of the CD. Sounds a bit acrimonious; apparently a couple of the band members are stopping any of the others issuing CDs. Think I'll be forced to download this one.

That sucks!

That sucks!

It does, especially as if we'd looked earlier, the band were selling the CD at $5 each plus shipping. :doh:

Let us know if you have any luck with that site in Brazil. (I was going to say 'Brazilian site', but I thought Geoff might post some dodgy links... ;)).

• My Little Pony

That sucks!

It does, especially as if we'd looked earlier, the band were selling the CD at $5 each plus shipping. :doh:

Let us know if you have any luck with that site in Brazil. (I was going to say 'Brazilian site', but I thought Geoff might post some dodgy links... ;)).

Heh. Too true. But why would that stop you?

Totally agree! This one was great for me also.

I think the legal issues sarround the 2 guys who were going to quit but were dismissed by the rest. Those 2 recorded & contributed to the CD & I guess as they may not have got tier monies back or royalties from sales, this issue may last for quite some time. I wonder Adriano here on HH who's a lawyer in Brasil's involved with any of the band's legal proceedings?

I hoep all pan's out well so anyone who doesn't have the CD can get em.

That sucks!

Heh. Too true. But why would that stop you?

Very good point, well made. Especially as the missus usually goes to bed before me. :tits: