Osukaru - Triumphant

Stefan

Powerplay Magazine loves this band (or at least one of the contributors does). I've listened to a few tracks and so far been unmoved. Any check out tips?

They're a good band, but I'd doubt they'd be your thing, James. This was about the best track I could find they had available on youtube - cool tune but I doubt it'd be your thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwBjGBG4Us0

As for the new song... not sold at all. Very standard AOR kind of duet ballad. Yeah, doesn't do much for me, sadly. Looking forward to the new disc, though.

They're a good band, but I'd doubt they'd be your thing, James. This was about the best track I could find they had available on youtube - cool tune but I doubt it'd be your thing:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OwBjGBG4Us0

I quite like that. Not amazing, but not bad at all. The sax-into-guitar solo is very pleasant.

Yeah, there's not much to actively dislike about the 'Salvation' album at all. Sure it's not the best album the world has ever heard, but it's damn nice for what it is.

They have done 2 pretty good albums and an EP., although the vocals on all of them have put me off a bit. Solid songwrtiting for sure, but I always classify this band as a bit 2nd division in comparison with some others around at present. I'll give the new one a listen though and see how we go.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...