Roxy Blue - 3 cd set

Mullethead

Anybody know when this is suppose to hit? I heard fall but no info on the website. GREAT band and so stoked about this release.

dunno when its out,but the recent gypsy rose release didnt sound great imho,heard a few tunes and decided not to buy and I was really excited to hear that theyd released a second cd,fingers crossed for the roxy blue releases to be better :whistle:

Anybody know when this is suppose to hit? I heard fall but no info on the website. GREAT band and so stoked about this release.

dunno when its out,but the recent gypsy rose release didnt sound great imho,heard a few tunes and decided not to buy and I was really excited to hear that theyd released a second cd,fingers crossed for the roxy blue releases to be better :whistle:

Where did you hear the Gypsy Rose?

Where did you hear the Gypsy Rose?

the soundbytes are being streamed over on sleazeroxx,a lot sound demo quality,which is what they are,but I thought they'd at least clean em up a bit for the release :( its called "poisoned by love" and is out on FnA records,you can check it out also at their site.

I'll be all over the Roxy Blue releases when they are available. When that is exactly I don't know. Hopefully before Christmas so Sanny Claus leaves them under my tree. Likely go with the deluxe version with all 3 discs and a T unless the price is outta bounds.

Having never played guitar, I'd really like to know; is Sid Fletcher really as good as I think he is? Opinions?

I'll be all over the Roxy Blue releases when they are available. When that is exactly I don't know. Hopefully before Christmas so Sanny Claus leaves them under my tree. Likely go with the deluxe version with all 3 discs and a T unless the price is outta bounds.

Having never played guitar, I'd really like to know; is Sid Fletcher really as good as I think he is? Opinions?

Second that, I also personally think that Sid is one hell of an underrated axeman, heard that he's a dentist now, that's pretty awesome :)

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone heard Todd Poole's latest band 714? Couple of cds out including their latest American Tragic which was released in Sept. World Breaks Down is reminiscent of the Roxy Blue years.

I did listen to a couple of tunes on youtube. Not as good as Roxy Blue imo but some nice melodies.