Carolina Breathe

Leykis101

If you havent heard their new stuff a million times already, this is Blackout from these Colorado boys.

A THOUROUGHLY ENTERTAINING VIDEO EVEN IF YOU DONT LIKE THE SONG!! HOOTERS ALERT!!! HOOTERS ALERT!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2S3RvIHwGs

I'm so confused. Sluts are awesome, that's a verified fact. But why do I not hate this? It's about 95% a dance song... like an even dancier version of Faber Drive, but I kinda dig it. And what on earth was the black dude in his underpants on the saxaphone all about? :lol:

I'm so confused. Sluts are awesome, that's a verified fact. But why do I not hate this? It's about 95% a dance song... like an even dancier version of Faber Drive, but I kinda dig it. And what on earth was the black dude in his underpants on the saxaphone all about? :lol:

They are actually pretty good, you don't hate it cause it's catchy, and the black guy was just to add insult to injury i presume?

• 1 year later...
  • 2021 Gold Donors

Don't know if it's the dance crossover thing but i fuckin' LOVE these guys.I adore this track Wooly from their Hell Is What You Make It album.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUWZN_K6MrU

And their new album Savages is awesome,love this track Chasing Hearts (feat. Tyler Carter)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Km-F3L5Bfrk

• 1 year later...

Yeah All Nights, I didnt know gay people were on this board, so yeah!! like take that and shit

Breathe Carolina are now a full blown EDM act, but you know what, I still love em :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rsy3PlP5ss8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEE1SUxvFT0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOxvDxOYzKM

What? you serious? you didnt see the full blown EDM angle coming? their 1st album was shitty emo screamo wannabe shit, I really didnt even like these guys, like all, until Hell Is What You Make It came out, and their addition of the Japanese DJ, who I believe(I dont know) is who influenced their sudden crossover into the electric pool, because even on Hell Is, the songs that are not Electric\Dance influenced I think are fucking shitty, like these guys are a horrible screamo band, therefore it's only the dance tracks that give them any flavor, like the song They Say You Wont Come Back, is I believe their best track far and away, but I dont like them as a completely EDM act either, I think they are only standable hanging in that balance between the 2, then their songs have to have some catch to them, Id just let the Japanese Dude handle the music if I were in this band, but seeing he has a writing credit on everyone of their songs I like, and wasnt involved in the writing of any of their songs I dont like, that makes me a little flavored and prejudiced about these guy, cause I really do think as a band, on their own merit, without the DJ, they fucking suck, or nothing ive heard of them has been any good, but thats just what I think.

• 2021 Gold Donors

Seen the EDM angle coming a mile away, in fact a blind man could have seen it coming, that's why I like them. Their album Savages from 2014 is IMO AWESOME and perfect summer listening.

Don't know these guys, but I just checked out 'Wooly' and 'Anywhere but home.' I actually kind of like both songs, especially, 'Wooly,' but what the hell happened to the band? As in, the actual musicians? Looks like an odd story, these guys.

Geoff there just a bunch of junkies out of Colorado,doing some shitty scream crap, I think they just by some chance hooked up with a Japanese DJ, that gave them some direction, I sincerely think half of them will overdose before the end of the year especially watching them trying to perform, nthey so fucked up they could barely play, they'll be gone before you know it, im mighty upset blowing my cash on their shitty live show

• My Little Pony

I really don't understand this band. So that new song -- the last one -- what did the lead singer even do? Did I miss the part where he sings, because all I heard was that Angelika Vee girl.

I dunno, I don't listen to EDM much -- only time I do is when I'm looking for a remix for a song when I'm DJing a party -- but it all sounds the same to me. Like those three above all sound so similar. So generic.

Yeah Nolan, like I said, a shitty screamo band that hooked up with a Japanese DJ, wrote some pretty killer crossover electric\pop songs, struck it big with that

Blackout song, then poured on the electric part, forgetting that they should write catchy hooks, I assume they are to junked out on heroin to realize it was the catchy song, not the electric dance part of it that sold the song, like I said, not a lot of talent in this band,. but I dont care if its a bunch of guys that never picked up an instrument in their life, im a sucker for a catchy song, and They Say You Wont Come Back and Blackout are just that, like you said about Lonely Island, I liked that Breathe Carolina album. but their not anyone i'll probably listen to again.

"I-I-I farted but I won't blackout"

Once you hear that in the song, you can't un-hear it. It's in your head every time you listen.

I must have the edited version, or your clowning the lyrics, cause I really havent heard I farted and Ive heard the song enough that i dont even like it anymore, plus I kind of heard it live, but I think thats its new lyrics, to make it interesting again, thanks, now do that for the rest of their songs, and maybe they will be mediocre again!!

• 2 weeks later...

"I-I-I farted but I won't blackout"

Once you hear that in the song, you can't un-hear it. It's in your head every time you listen.

I must have the edited version, or your clowning the lyrics, cause I really havent heard I farted and Ive heard the song enough that i dont even like it anymore, plus I kind of heard it live, but I think thats its new lyrics, to make it interesting again, thanks, now do that for the rest of their songs, and maybe they will be mediocre again!!

It's at 0:49 in the video you posted.