Jones street-dancin' with the devil,can i actually buy this....any

lettard

does anyone know where i can buy i can actually buy this cd? been after it for years,even when it was reissued back in 2008 i still coul not find it,would gladly pay the going rate(according to HH is $19odds) and a bit more if i could track this down,info on it on the net is few and far between,any help would be great,thankyou

That Jones Street was avaliable straight from the band a few years back. If I remember correctly I think there was some kind of issue with it taking several weeks for those that placed an order to actually get the cd's.

You can read a thread started about the band here:

http://heavyharmonie...es street&st=0

Shawn Crosby(singer) was the one selling the CD a couple of years ago. It did take awhile to receive it, but it was worth it.

Good luck with Impulse Music if you choose that route.

metal mayhem dont have it in stock anymore :( according to musicstack its been 600+ days since they updated their inventory thus the reason its still on the site,but on the bright side a german seller on musicstack does have it and I have been in contact about it and it should be with me very soon,so happy days and once again THANKYOU to everyone that helped me out on this post,ill let you all know when I have my grubby hands on it :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

cheers to hear you got your hands on this great disc.

How great?

Just wondering whether I need to hear it...?

:unsure:

very very good disc,excellent sleaze/hard rock with big skid row influences running through it :)