Fatal Smile: "21st Century Freaks" review (Hardrock Haven)

Looking for a badass dose of Swedish sleaze metal that emphasizes the metal and brings it hard 'n' heavy? Check out my review of Fatal Smile: "21st Century Freaks," now available over at Hardrock Haven:

http://hardrockhaven...century-freaks/

Loud guitars, rockin' attitude, gang vocal choruses...this one will put a smile on your face. Also, if you're looking for a chuckle, check out the comments below the review; apparently one person thinks I'm the greatest reviewer ever and another thinks I suck. (Hopefully the truth is somewhere between those two extremes.)

Great review Mark. Looking forward to picking up a copy soon. I always kind of compared these guys with German hard rockers PUMP(one of my personal faves), but with more attitude. Would love to see them live.

Looking for a badass dose of Swedish sleaze metal that emphasizes the metal and brings it hard 'n' heavy? Check out my review of Fatal Smile: "21st Century Freaks," now available over at Hardrock Haven:

http://hardrockhaven...century-freaks/

Loud guitars, rockin' attitude, gang vocal choruses...this one will put a smile on your face. Also, if you're looking for a chuckle, check out the comments below the review; apparently one person thinks I'm the greatest reviewer ever and another thinks I suck. (Hopefully the truth is somewhere between those two extremes.)

I watched the video a couple months ago and they just try too hard. Musically, they are no where near the other guys that own the genre right now.

• 5 months later...